Boxing Thread

2 Likes

Happily takes the grants though. Over rated poet.

Nail on head.

The lads are loving life and it enhances their boxing. That cunt is wasting his ability with over analysis and marketing nonsense.

1 Like

What’s that got to do with anything? Are you suggesting only Royalists should be given grants?

The catholic nordies xan be quite hypocritical on this subject. The GAA clubs hiding the fact they got queens money can be quite hilarious.

2 Likes

No, I’m saying he will take the shilling happily. Actually I admire his stance, especially from Blair trying to find another pet minority to further his own cause. My point there was somewhat confused, and some of Benjamins poetry is enjoyable enough.
NI is a different space though, and any cross community work, and recognition for it, should be welcomed.

1 Like

Did Crossmaglen Rangers ever take any money off the Brits Kev?

That i don’t know. It seems far too much of a hypocriosy to happen though so i doubt it.

Paddy Barnes could be in trouble here.

They got a load off them when they left didn’t they?

He will have plenty of time for tweets now the cunt…

3 Likes

Not quite the same as a grant I suppose

Maybe the free state should provide them grants instead?

That’s Paddy Barnes OBE - “that’s not my anthem”

Will McIlroy tweet? :relaxed:

Hon Norn Iron - McPube only watches real sports

1 Like

They are entitled to apply to the GAA and inturn its the Irish people who pay. But they prefer the queens money

So teams from the free state should get double funding and teams from the north shouldn’t.

Would you like us to play with one hand tied behind our backs as well, maybe stick some blindfolds on too?

What are you on about. GAA clubs in tge north are far better placed for money. And thats why they have some outstanding facilities.

Ye are necer happy ye bitter cunts

I’ve asked you to verify that opinion previously. Unsurprisingly you have failed to provide anything substantive whatsoever as your opinion is false.