Boxing Thread

The other big name is Ruenroeng. Flyweight in the pros but a lightweight for this. He hasn’t a hope either.

Different sports almost.

True enough kev,but disgraceful all the same

No love lost

He burst Paddy Barnes on a away trip! Not on.

Paddy is a hot head and a mad bastard…and everyone knows it and loves it!

A middle weight doesn’t burst a light fly.

O’Reilly has just shot up IMO.

http://s.mlkshk-cdn.com/r/UNC3

Paddy Barnes…

Speaking of the MBE award he added: “I am pleased to have been recognised in the Queen’s honours list for 2015 for my contribution to the sport of boxing and for my contribution to work in this community.

:smile:

Boom! I’ll give you that one…as Paddy said getting off the floor after O’Reilly smacked him.

Surely , in NI, there is nothing wrong with having community work recognised by both sides. Or would you rather they were still kneecapping each other, and shooting taxi drivers?

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Where I live in EI, it’s frowned upon

Barnes and conlon have been trolling mcillpube all week,they like everyone else know he’s a cunt

1 Like

3 Likes

They’re like 2 lads who are out there just having the craic but Barnes has let himself down by accepting that thing

Barnes appears as if he doesn’t give two fucks about anyone. Good luck to him. McIlcunt bends over backwards to try please everyone and just shows up his cuntishness even more.

3 Likes

True,I’d say Barnes might get on your nerves after a while though he’s like a man with sms

Fortunately, there is a bit more compromise and broad mindedness in NI then.
A united Ireland is closer than in generations, and people arent getting blown to pieces, mainly due to the broad swathe of decent people swallowing their bile and getting on with life.
If paddy Barnes gets recognised by the unionists for cross community work, then good luck to him, and he absolutely should be proud of it.

2 Likes

Yeah McIlroy was really trying to please everyone when he pulled out of the Olympics

Wait, are you saying he’s just a self serving prick?