Boxing Thread

Look at the weight that cunt Bellew has put on.

who won lads, stream won’t work

Linares Kev. Unanimous

Cheers, well deserved i would image judging by comments

The heavyweight champion of the world

Thats outrageous. Fuck me

He puts the “heavy” in heavyweight alright

Who is the white guy ??

Very impressive . Crolla gave all but lacked all the tools to win .

1 Like

Linares relaxing with his missus after the fight

Wlad is absolutely shredded. No fucking way he’s clean. 41 years old.

Cmon now, what would someone fron eastern Europe know about PEDs

3 Likes

He may or may not be juicing, but his age has no relevance really.
Many clean bodybuilders and Olympic lifters in rudiculous shape and that age and older.

Joshua is a cunt.

2 Likes

Yeah because they train specifically for that purpose. How many other heavyweight boxers looked like that aged 41? Either in the recent or distant past?

To be honest I wouldn’t see age as the main cause for suspicion either. He is just way too ripped and vascular for a guy who isn’t trying to make weight. Undergoing no drug testing for 90% of the year doesn’t strengthen his case either.

True, but nutrition has gotten so clever these days and he is a training maniac that its not that unbelievable IMO.

Holyfield looked that good and better. Again why is hard to establish, but he was a manic trainer too.

Sure Holyfield is a known doper.

You’re not exactly aiding your argument here.

1 Like

Holyfield was taking steroids. You never heard that story? There was an investigation into a ‘Pharmacy Services’ company in Alabama that was found to be a steroids distributor. There was a customer named Evan Fields in their records who lived at Holyfield’s home address. When they rang the phone number listed for the customer, he answered it.

1 Like

No cannot remember that so fair enough, poor example.