Boxing Thread

Haye wins 116-112, 116-112, 114-114.

Bit of a travesty that Haye won that fight on the backfoot.

what a load a shite

Fuck that. Boxing is fixed, no doubt. Haye is good for business. Claims he broke his right hand early doors but I don’t believe it for a second. Had Valuev at 11/8 from earlier in the week and felt that was pretty safe at the end of the fight.

Ah it’s hardly a travesty, Evander Holyfield was robbed when he fought Valuev, that was closer to a travesty IMO. I think Haye definitely deserved it, he caught Valuev with some decent shots throughout the fight (admittedly they were all single shots) and I can’t remember one clean headshot landing from Valuev. How can he win the fight by just walking forward and not landing any punches?

Having said that I’m surprised Haye got the decision in Germany, maybe the judges figured it’s time they need some new blood on the heavyweight scene.

I wonder is there a rematch clause?

They are having multiple orgasms over on ss news,David has slayed goliath and all that rubbish.As soon as one of the Klitchkos collects this cocky Brits head the better!:mad:

Anyone else find David Haye thoroughly unlikable…comes across as an awful cunt

See above pukey!:thumbsup:

If Lennox made a comeback he would clean house in this division in the space of 12 months.

[quote=“tipptops*”]If Lennox made a comeback he would clean house in this division in the space of 12 months.[/quote]Will you come off it tops,one of the most overrated fighters of all time,came to the top when the best heavyweights were retired or well past it,A pretender hyped by the Sky bandwagons.:eek:

Are you kidding me? There is no-one out there in heavyweight now that could trouble Lewis’s defence - no one.

The Greatest robbery in boxing was that “draw” in the first fight Vs Holyfield. Lennox battered him.

[quote=“tipptops*”]Are you kidding me? There is no-one out there in heavyweight now that could trouble Lewis’s defence - no one.

The Greatest robbery in boxing was that “draw” in the first fight Vs Holyfield. Lennox battered him.[/quote]

:rolleyes:Vitali would crucify him now.

Who has he beaten?

Lewis last fight was A win over Vitali in 03 due to A cut,he was getting smashed and retired without giving A rematch A coward.
WBC, IBO heavyweight title. Lewis was stunned by a barrage of power punches in the second round. The fight was stopped after the 6th round, on the advice of ringside doctor, Dr. Paul Wallace, due to a large cut over Klitschko’s left eye. Klitschko was leading 58-56 on all three judges scorecards, when the fight was stopped.

[quote=“Watchyourtoes”]Lewis last fight was A win over Vitali in 03 due to A cut,he was getting smashed and retired without giving A rematch A coward.
WBC, IBO heavyweight title. Lewis was stunned by a barrage of power punches in the second round. The fight was stopped after the 6th round, on the advice of ringside doctor, Dr. Paul Wallace, due to a large cut over Klitschko’s left eye. Klitschko was leading 58-56 on all three judges scorecards, when the fight was stopped.[/quote]

I remember that fight - Klitscho’s face was in ribbons. He landed a few punches on Lennox early on but Lewis was back in control with the jab by round 4. Klitscho had spent all his money by the 6th round and there was only going to be one winner.

Get off lewis nuts for fuck sake,I have made ny arguement and it’s A valid one and no his face wasn’t in ribbons and yes their was only going to be one winner Vitali!:clap::guns:

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/img/events/2003/0621_lewis_klitschko/482x246/action_06.jpg

Looks fine,have seen alot worse and the fight continues.

:slight_smile: Not a bother on him sure :thumbsup:

:popcorn::pint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABZu5v2JPuE