Boxing Thread

Why not throw up the rematch there as well in the interest of balance and fairness there WYT…

:popcorn::pint: Here you go,but the first was to show that Lewis defence wasn’t perfect!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO-vbBQU_ps

Lewis himself admitted that his prep for the fight was shite and he was complacent…In his peak he was a worthy champ, solid defense and an excellent jab…

[quote=“Watchyourtoes”]:popcorn::pint: Here you go,but the first was to show that Lewis defence wasn’t perfect!
[/quote]

It should be mentioned that the 1st fight took place in SA and it was subsequantly admitted that Lewis hadn’t given himself enough time to acclimitize for the fight.

classic diversionary tactic taken though to switch fights from Klitscho to Rahman. White flag recognoised and accepted.

[quote=“tipptops*”]
classic diversionary tactic taken though to switch fights from Klitscho to Rahman. White flag recognoised and accepted.[/quote]

:thumbsup:

Just like Klitchko against Lewis, class has told in the end

[quote=“tipptops*”]It should be mentioned that the 1st fight took place in SA and it was subsequantly admitted that Lewis hadn’t given himself enough time to acclimitize for the fight.

classic diversionary tactic taken though to switch fights from Klitscho to Rahman. White flag recognoised and accepted.[/quote]

Ah ah ah as stated just countering your argument of Lewis defense,BTW who would have won in their prime Lewis or Tyson?careful now!

When was Tyson’s prime, when he was 21/22??..I honestly don’y think we ever saw the very best of Tyson which is a shame as he was an absolute animal, he was some man to land combinations in his younger days

Animal is right…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v0vl6iTlC4

Tyson probably. Although if Lewis was to get through the 1st 3/4 imaginary rounds of this imaginary fight then I’d imagine he would have won.

Its interesting though that you’ve gone from labelling Lewis as a “pretender hyped by the Sky bandwagons” to comparing and contrasting him with Mike Tyson.

[quote=“tipptops*”]Tyson probably. Although if Lewis was to get through the 1st 3/4 imaginary rounds of this imaginary fight then I’d imagine he would have won.

Its interesting though that you’ve gone from labelling Lewis as a “pretender hyped by the Sky bandwagons” to comparing and contrasting him with Mike Tyson.[/quote] You started off fine but then went out the window,still and all:thumbsup::clap:

Puke you got A right battering in this one…:D:popcorn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7uvR_bfCpY

Just sitting down to watch the Haye/Valuev fight now, not expecting much from it though after some of the reports here.

A mad entrance for Valuev, an actual rock band playing some shite new song of theirs, awful scutter.

[quote=“balloobasluvsbeer”]Just sitting down to watch the Haye/Valuev fight now, not expecting much from it though after some of the reports here.[/quote]Dont bother man it’s shockingly bad stuff!

No staredown from Haye either, strange one.

An absoloute stinker of a fight. Cannot understand how Haye got the decicion and especially in Germany. I gave him rounds 2,3,8,9 and the 12th. Round11 I couldn’t separate them, but even with that round to Haye it would not be enough to win it for him.
Two of the judges gave it to him by 4rounds, I am amazed by that.
I wonder if it was because the heavyweight scene needs a cocky trashtalking guy to liven it up a bit. Valuev has about as much charisma as a stone.

dont mind the heaveyweight bull shit the real stuffs on next weekend,cant fukin wait,pacquaio in 8 hopefully

Pacquiao vs. Cotto this weekend. Should be a good one. Think there’s some value in Cotto at 11/4 on betfair.

Expect the winner will fight Mayweather early in 2010.

Whats the story with this chap Lee is fighting? Why is he continuously fighting no-marks?*

• No mark = boxer I don’t know **

** I only know about 6 boxers including Mike Tyson

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]Pacquiao vs. Cotto this weekend. Should be a good one. Think there’s some value in Cotto at 11/4 on betfair.

Expect the winner will fight Mayweather early in 2010.[/quote]

http://www.fightnewsextra.com/cc/2009Fights/11-trainerroach.htmlroach thinks hes gonna get cotto to quit,not an easy task,lees fight that lad to get his ranking in europe higher runt so he can fight for a eurepean title if he has to