Boxing Thread

Didn’t hear him. I feel a bit sorry for him, he’s been over looked for big fights

I want Fury to win but I think Wilder will.
Fury is still not gonna be physically right for it IMO.

Fury is only gonna bore him to death if he does win, he’ll never knock him out which I’d love to see.

BJS is a class fighter but a complete clown. Karma.

Wilder breaks mascots jaw in bizarre showing.

3 Likes

Jesus christ. The poor bastard trying to get to his jaw with his mascot hands while rolling around at the end :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I’d say the lad will be shouting for fury after that. He should get front row seats for his trouble or a gig in the ring.

Just bought tickets to Fury vs Wilder :ronnyroar:

3 Likes

How much?

200 odd

Bargain price i’m still sick it’s not on in NYC.

Fair play, class event to go to. Few nights so on the lash?

I’d love to see Wilder get sparked out but Fury will never do it.

I see Canelo signed a mega tv fight deal worth around €300m. Boxing is where its still at.

3 Likes

Boxing is only getting bigger and better these days. It was in a bit of lull there for about 10 years. You can’t beat the Heavyweight division & it was useless with just Klitschko but it’s livened up with a few proper contenders.

Huge promotion through Sky, BT/Boxnation. A heap of youtube boxing channels springing up. Main ones I’d use myself are IFLTV & Behind The Gloves.

The drama between promoters & fighters is great to watch a lot of it is bullshit but funny all the same. I watch it like a reality tv series.

Pray mayweather comes knocking. This could break records.

Floyd throwing digs at golden boy

1 Like

Katie on at 1
Mickey Conlan at 2:30

Boxing has always been the biggest and best mate,you’ll have these Mickey mouse event hanging off it but boxing will always rule.

2 Likes

Freddie Roach is lookin well tbf

Is Taylor on

4.06 Irish time

Conlan on now on boxnation. Not a sinner at it

1 Like