Boxing Thread

Willie while game and brave was really out of his depth v Rigo .

Powerful stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrM6WqYEj9Y

game and brave? he was out of there in 2 minutes.

In general I mean . He was utterly outclassed by a true great . The fight was a decent earner for a still young Rigo but was an utter mismatch .

To be honest he would not merit mention as a sparring partner for Rigo .

Gents, what time is this Fury v Wilder fight due to start?

Any chance fury knocks wilder out? All the talk seems to be Wilder will knock him out and fury’s only chance is to make it go the distance but he has a decent KO record himself and has a big weight advantage. Just looking for a contrarian bet

Wilder beat nobody. Fury has this all day have a decent bet on him winning. I’d say fury on distance myself.

5am

I can’t see furey knocking wilder out . He doesn’t have much power .

ive a feeling fury is gonna do something crazy during the fight and get disqualified

Can’t see Fury win, he has to be way past his peak and I don’t his peak wasn’t even that great. He’ll get caught at some stage and he’ll be flattened.

I’d think the same, but I can’t quite figure what furys peak is, and wilder has looked average enough on occasion. I think Joshua will walk onto one from wilder if they fight, and get knocked fully out though. Fury I just can’t decide.

He peaked in his fight against klitscho. The limpest performance that ever won a world heavyweight title imo. That’s a long time ago now.

Maybe he did, maybe not.
I highly doubt your second statement, though I can see why you would think so.

5am ish

Fury will dance around Wilder and make him look silly tonight. If it goes the distance he wins on points comfortably.
Wilder will be looking for the ko. The trick will be when he chooses to really have the go, early or late. I don’t think he’ll bother in any of rounds 4-9. No way can he beat Fury on skill and anyone telling him that is codding him.

1 Like

Fury may find that the much smaller ring denies him the space to dance around Wilder the way he did Klitcshko. Smaller ring gives Wilder the advantage I think.

I hope Wilder knocks that cunt into next year.

How much smaller is it?

Against Klitschko it was the maximum 20 feet. I read somewhere that tonight it’s the minimum 16 feet.

I’ll try to find the article and post the link.