Boxing Thread

Matthew Hatton attempting to step out of his bro’s shadow now on sky sports 2, will he get his arse handed to him?

I was just logging to say Matthew Hatton is about to cop a beating.

Hatton is holding his own here.

good enough scrap so far

he needs to keep his concentration and not ndou his earlier good work

:smiley:

He getting outclassed now. Stoppage is there for nduo if he chases it.

He’s doing alright now. But I can see him walking into a haymaker.

They should have to fight another round. Boo.

bullshit, nduo won that

Hatton is seething.

I gutted over it.
It’s really put a dampner on my weekend.

cotto v pacman should be a cracker…think cotto might do it…might have a piece of the 11/4…he’s as hard as nails and packs a powerful punch…he’ll only need to catch the pacman once or twice and has the resolve to soak up the pacman’s flurries…the Puerto Ricans will have Vegas rockin for this one…they’ll have the flags waving and the car horns beeping…the 15 in a bedroom motherfuckers…:smiley:

Andy Lee coming up here now…

Will Pacman v Cotto be picked up on ‘Justin’ lads? Too tight to get in Sky Sports.

I’d say it will but will get taken down after about 10mins. Google xme forums and register, if u pay 3.50dols which is about 2.50euro you will get a HD stream that is guranteed not to cut out(All depends how badly you want to see it).
If I get a good stream I’ll post it here.

Sound balloo, I’ll see where I’m at around 3am!

This French lad appears to be muck.

thought the Limerick crowd would provide a better atmosphere than that, I suppose the Ireland defeat put a damper on it.

Sounds quite tame alright. This guy is offering nothing. Knock him out in this round Andy.

Willie Casey was fighting earlier so I was expecting it to be more lively alright. Although maybe they’ve all been arrested.