Boxing Thread

I smell a rat with this. Something is up.

I reckon some bent bookie laid the Casey boys a tidy sum on Willie winning, thinking he was making a handy few pound, then when it looked like Willie would win it out they are trying to fuck him over.

Ha ha Celtic Symphony as the entrance tune!

[quote=“The Runt, post: 17039”]
Ha ha Celtic Symphony as the entrance tune!
[/quote]batter the fuck outta this cunt willie :popcorn: :guns: :guns: :guns:

GO ON WILLIE

BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG

This is surely Willie’s. What a performance.

aboy willie :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This beats any Heineken Cup.

Willie Casey The Pride of Shannonside

The Big Bang Always Wins.

Great stuff Willie :clap: ,a fantastic night for Southillians :clap: :pint:

will there be a parade down oconnell st tomorrow runt?move over andy lee the “big bangs” in town now :smiley:

The Runt is good friends with "The Big Bang"s brother in law

The Big Bang is a friend of TFK

Indeed he is, Many a night he spent in Askeaton.

bando and rock should get in there with a bit a sponsership for willie a few hats at least, runt could do the negotiating for them

Indeed, Ill ask him the next day he is around.

A rundown of the competion here My link

He is 9/2 to beat Ward Massey, has he a chance? I haven’t seen either yet myself. As I said earlier my next big bet is going to be Froch to beat Abraham on points but if you thought he has a chance I might stick a tenner on him at those odds for the craic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdlnvo1xYxA

if your only putting a tenner on and not the morgage id work away ballobas you know a puncher always has a chance,am off to yankee stadium for cottos fight with foreman james moore is fightin a polak in a make or break fight for him,if he looses he may forget about it

Manny Pacquiao has been named fighter of the decade by the Boxing Writers Association of America on top of his third fighter of the year award.

The newly elected Philippines congressman was the overwhelming winner of the annual award after a year in which he sealed a record seventh weight division world title.

‘I overflow with joy and gratitude,’ said Pacquiao in his acceptance speech in New York on Friday. 'I am thankful that like Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier and others I got into boxing.

‘I confronted poverty by trusting God and dreaming big. I was convinced I could succeed in boxing. The boxing ring could be the breeding ground for my dreams.’

Pacquiao produced a devastating second-round knockout of Briton Ricky Hatton in May last year to win a light welterweight belt and stopped Miguel Cotto in November to win become world welterweight champion.

Pacquiao’s promoter Bob Arum said he was working towards securing a blockbuster fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr to decide the unofficial title of world’s best pound-for-pound boxer.

Talks between the two camps broke down earlier this year following Pacquiao’s refusal to agree to Mayweather’s demands for Olympic-style random drug testing.

The Filipino said he did not want blood drawn from him too close to a fight but has since relaxed his stance, saying that he would be willing to take a blood test 14 days before the bout.

Arum said the fight would likely take place in Las Vegas in November.

‘Manny Pacquiao in Las Vegas is Frank Sinatra times a hundred,’ Arum said. ‘Nobody else can bring in the highest of the high-rollers.’