Boxing Thread

Paul McCloskey retained his european title against some greaseball italian last night in the kings hall belfast…Was a decent fight, won it with an 11th round knockout…

:lol:

How highly is he rated now, Puke? Is this his level or could he step up to world level?

It was a class knockdown, the greaseball was complaining to the ref about something, then when the ref said get to it McCloskey caught him cold with a right hook…the greaseball didn’t get up off the floor for about 5 minutes…

He used to be a very stylish fighter but was more like a brawler last night and it didn’t suit him…He won’t be far off a World Title shot to be honest now bandage if he retains his title a couple more times, but i doubt he has the class to win and retain a world title but seems a decent enough skin, used to play a bit of GAA for dungiven up the north

Paddy Barnes has won gold in russia

mccloskey would be well advised to milk that title for a year or two before he challenges for any world title hes still young and has a lot to learn,thats not to say he cant win one just he should take his time,what about the undercard puke howd haughaien? do

He is 31 in August all the same Massey, agree with you bout milking the belt…

Haughian lost on points to some scot lad, he was disappointing, got a bad cut to one of his eyes

The rematch is on tonight…Hope Fury the gimp gets the shite beat out of him

Fury is some shaper…has a Man U jersey on him in the ring :angry:

Go on McDermott knock the pikey fucker on his hole

Fury won the first 5 rounds and is bushed now…has nothing left in the tank he is 18 pounds heavier than he was in his last fight 3 months ago :lol:

McDermott has shortened from 11/2 in running to 30/100 in the space of a round

Fuck it anyway McDermott was the one to run out of steam :angry:

Did ya see Fury with that uppercut in the 7th that missed by a clear two feet? Dirty bastard alright by the looks of him… Shame McDermott couldnt keep going

I did…twas fair wild alright, pure tired punch…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFP-R_LYSM
:lol:

That is class…is the Duddy fight on tv tonight???

its ppv here anyway puke

Willie “Big Bang” Casey fighting in Cork tonight

is it ppv DB?

My link
link for duddys fight if anyones interested

duddy well beaten in texas was lucky to make it to the end chavez nearly finished him in the 9th,scores were 120/108…116/112…117/111

Well he was never going to win a points decision anyway but sounds like he was outclassed. Nice guy, not a top level boxer unfortunately.

kevin mcbride must be broke again My link
thomas hauser on duddy My link