Boxing Thread

Pacquiao pissed it really, Margarito was fucked up for a finish he won 1 round at best, bring on the money maker

I see this morning that the Boxing Board are thinking of withholding fraudley harrisons purse due to him not doing a tap during the fight the other night. Haye has been let off the hook by them as he was suspected of betting on himself for the title. No doubt he did.

He said in the interview afterwards he did.
The whole thing was an absolute sham.

Its a joke. I heard him saying it alright that he’d a lot of money on himself and he told all his family and friends to have money on him beating Harrison in the 3rd round. I’d agree that Harrisons purse by withheld anyway, I heard it would have worked out at 150,000 a minute.

Some knock-out by Sergio Martinez last night - Williams was out cold:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3leRDXrbrs

Ricky Burns is fighting on Sky Sports 1 soon. There’s a fight on the undercard on now and some guy has a load of blood over his crotch.

Burns is making hard work of this against the Colombian-Norwegian.

Andy Lee’s latest fight, scheduled to take in Germany on Sunday against Poland’s Daniel Urbansk, has been cancelled.

The middleweight bout was due to form part of the undercard for Wladimir Klitchco’s world heavyweight title defence against Britain’s Dereck Chisora, but a back injury has forced the Ukrainian to withdraw from the contest.

As a result, the entire card in the city of Mannheim will not now go ahead.

It is expected that Klitchco will be able to fight again within 60 days.

If anyone has a link for tonights boxing please post it up

bump :unsure:

http://www.atdhe.net/28808/watch-gr8-britain-vs-the-world

Here you go mate.

thanks dunph, you are a credit to tour

H’on Mackiln to fuck!

The Tipp/Roscommon/Brummie fighter is struggling and i wouldn’t be surprised if he lost it on points

Maclin lucky the 12th ended when it did, looked out on his feet and if it was 30 seconds loinger he would have hit the canvas…Reckon he will het the home town decison off the judges but a disappointing performance and looks to have regressed from the fighter he was 2 years ago

Maclin gets the decision…

Has Degale fought yet tonight? I would like to see him get annihalated.

hes holdin his qwn so far

DeGale is a class fighter, whatever type of cunt he is, he’s brilliant.