Boxing Thread

If Sugar Shane does win tonight it will be via a stoppage, of that I have no doubt.

Final just about to start…

Class!!!

Another great result for Ireland.

Mike Perez no.1. :clap:

Hard to understand his thick Cork brogue. Sounded a bit like Sean Og.

The Pacman wins in a canter.

mosley just hangin on after the 3rd did well to go the distance

Jazus Nelson and Hatton talked some tripe after the fight.

Basically said that Pacquiao is in decline because he couldn’t put Mosely away despite the fact that Mosely has never been stopped in his career.

2 of the judges gave Pac-Man every round. I would find it hard to disagree with that. His explosive bursts were a joy to watch.

McGuigan was the only one to talk any sense afterwards.

McGuigan is one of the best pundits on TV in any sport.

You would really have to question pundits like that. By that reckoning Mayweather is in decline aswell. Mayweather V Pacman is the fight we all want to see. Unfortunately i dont think this will ever take place. Mcguigan is top notch.

Definitely Fagan

Heard some trainer, Teddy Atlas (?), on Off the Ball during the week basically accusing Pacquiao of being on drugs. Claimed ever since Mayweather called for him to take the blood tests he’d been going downhill ie suggesting he had stopped taking the drugs. He was saying the way he kept moving up the weights and improving in strength and keeping his pace was suspicious.
Any possible truth in that?

What station was fight on last night?

Sky Sports. Set it to tape myself but the fact that it was late starting meant I missed it with my UPC recording.

McGuigan must have changed employers several times now. Has worked for Sky, ITV and Setanta and now back at Sky

Its terrible scheduling by Sky Gola. Those main event fights in Vegas never start before 5am yet their programme is scheduled from 2-5. You always need to record the following programme to ensure you get the main event

none whatsoever pacquaio has been tested lots of times and always been clean it just that pussyhole mayweathers excuse not to fight him,dont know what atlas`s gripe with pacquaio is as this isnt the first time ive heard him say this

I was expecting so much more last night, major letdown in the end. Both fighters seemed to be show each other far too much respect, whether they were wary of each others speed & power or whether it was down to a personal respect I don’t know. They didn’t each punch each other when in a clench.

Anyone got a stream for Degale vs Groves ?

Presume the link I gave Totti on the other thread should work.