Boxing Thread

A legend of the game. He could also give Degale a lesson not only in boxing, but trash talking too.

Legend :clap:

Absolute hero. One of my main inspirations to stick at sport as long as is physically possible.

Looking forward to Cavan’s Andy Murray fighting for the European lightweight title later tonight. He’s up against Gavin Rees from Wales.

Rees is favourite according to the bookies but I’ve been impressed with Murray anytime I’ve seen him.

Anyway c’mon Murray ta fuck

Usual American Football presenter Nick Halling commentating on the boxing on Sky tonight. :blink:

Frampton looks like a smelly Protestant. I presume he is?

Wikipedia doesnt say! He’ll win handily anyway.

Frampton is indeed a hun.

frampton isnt a hun-he is a crusaders fan. think he might be a protestant though

He brought his belt to a Cliftonville game last season, trains at Holy Family and commands support from all sides in Belfast. I think he comes across as an alright sort.

+1

Murray has brought a bunch of halfwits over from Cavan for this.

Murray being made look cumbersome and very flat footed. Can only see a one sided points decision for Rees here.

It’s a harsh lesson he’s receiving here all right.

I would like to revise my earlier statement and forecast that Murray won’t last the distance.

Murray’s coming into this in a big way now after being dominated in the first 7 rounds. Round 9 now. Come on Murray. :clap:

Rees is gassed, he has all the stamina of a Limerick centre forward.

Murray absolutely clueless on how to deal with a punching bag in the last 6 rounds. It was obvious he had to keep his range and not let Rees tie him up, target the body of a man who was breathing heavily. But Murray, being from Cavan - was utterly brainless to this fact - even with Magee and Breen roaring him into his ears.

The Danes really know how to host a boxing event. :clap:

:clap:

Saul Alvarez gave Ryan Rhodes a boxing lesson overnight.

Eventually stopped in the 12th round.

He’s only 20 and is now undefeated in 38 fights.

Incredible talent