Boxing Thread

Haye claining he had a broken toe.

What a whingebag.

What were the exact scores? I had to take a call as they were being read out.

Holy fuck, Is this idiot fot real?

Haye blaming a broken toe. He’s a clown.

118-108. 116-111, 117-109

Haye: “I was thinking of pulling out but didn’t want to let my fans down.”

McGuigan cutting through the bluff there.

Yup at least the Sky crowd are being straight enough for once

What’s McGuigan saying?

Not watching it anymore but basically “absolute bullshit about the toe. Irrelevant anyway as he got the fight completely wrong. Shouldn’t be inventing excuses to hide behind.”

Lewis and mcguigan were nearly laughing at the broken toe excuse.

Prettty insipid performance by Haye. Fought the wrong fight and made it more pathetic at the end with his excuses.

Didn’t watch it, but having looked up the shite Haye was guffing all along i’m delighted and he is a cunt of extrondinary proportions. Its also easy to dislike him on the fact he is so chummy with Roi Ferdinand. Barry is pretty straight in fairness.

Hayetosser wouldn’t box eggs the fucker. He whimpered out and threw out a sorry excuse to make him a laughing stock.

Haye posted a pic of his brokentoe on twitter, it is the little one by the way.

Fcuking idiot, did effect him against Ricky Gervais.

It was a fairly shit fight, the Klinsman stuff was bolix as well…

If you want to see a decent fight, have a look at Dominic Cruz vs Urijah Faber from UFC132. It will be on espn again tonight.

I believe Sky had some technical difficulties with this fight and tweeted that people should find their nearest pub to watch the fight.

:unsure: You were saying the oppisite last week Kev! I told you he was a mouthy,ignorant prick who would be outclassed.

:lol:

One of the other lads who shares his login must’ve said that

I read up on him having read what ye were saying here. He used be like that back along. Stupid cunt