Boxing Thread

Anyone watching the Ricky Burns fight tonight? Has it started?

Fight starting now Bandage.

Two right looking scobies.

:lol:

Burns is fighting a cripple.

Farcical stuff.

A joke of a fight. Surely this cunt doesn’t get paid for that sort of shite.

I despise that rodent face little prick Kevin Mitchell.

How did it end up? Was reading earlier betting on a win in first 3 rounds was suspended. Paddy weren’t offering round betting this evening anyway.

Cook went down after 6 seconds after minimal contact. He was straightaway holding his back and he’s had long term back problems.

He went down a further two times in the first round, once collapsing after no contact and grabbing his back again.

His corner then threw the towel in.

Burns will be disappointed but that’s just the way the Cookie crumbled.

Some finish by him all the same.

A repeat of Brian Magee’s title fight from last night is just getting underway on Setanta.

Looking forward to Paul McCloskey and Breidis Prescott facing down on the 10th of September.

Andy Lee v Brian Vera is scheduled for the 1st of October,chance for lee to avenge his only defeat hopefully he boxes a bit more cleverly than the last time

Dungiven’s Paul McCloskey is fighting Breidis Prescott tonight. I wish the Derryman all the very best of luck, a gentleman robbed of a title chance against Khan, lets hope he can put himself in the frame for another shot tonight.

What time does the McCloskey/Prescott fight get under way

Not sure Louie, but safe bet is to tune in round 8.

I have found a link for it, was just trying to find out so I can plan my evening accordingly

According to Paddy Power it is on at 10pm with the Frampton fight at 8.

I see, that’s interesting. Sky have the Klitschko fight wedged in the middle too, I think.

throw up that link if you would please chewy