Boxing Thread

embarrassing… jesus, stay at home ta fuck

Commentators creaming themselves “The boy wonder has become a man”

just seen fagan beaten is horrible, id say he will be gutted by that - terrible pity

Perhaps a tthread needed on Irelands most embarrassing sportsman after this fight??

Lads did Martin Rogan defenitely beat Harrisson, I can’t get the result for sure?

graham geraghty for his racist outbursts or eddie brennan for his racist policng perhaps?

yes

Eddie Brennans a racist?

wasnt there some issue about racist abuse to a person he arrested?

Never heard about it but I’ll gladly spread the rumour.

Or maybe just maybe the performance in the ring we`ve just seen?

hattons been on the sauce I’d say, big beery head on him …lol

Lets be fair about it, nobody is condemning fagan for taking a dive. But why, oh why go on national radio saying you think you have a chance. Unless of course you are trying to get a price on yourself to go down in the 2nd???

We have been taken for mugs, I bet the lads on Off The Ball feel cheap & used right now!

Disgraceful stuff from a gutless bluffer…

Up to now the biggest entertainment has been the intellectual banter goin on to the right of the small screen.

gutless bluffer my hole, he was outclassed plain and simple. Every fighter thinks they have a chance when they get in the ring. He was hardly going to go around saying “I think Khan will hammer me” before the fight for fooks sake.

Ha ha it’s top quality. KIB man should get stuck in there.

Fagan is only a west Brit coont anyway

If he had landed or even thrown a single serious punch then maybe we could be persuaded to believe he was trying. Anyone who has any semblance of intellect can tell he had only one thought in his mind once he stepped into the ring…

His over the top right hand looked like a serious punch to me, it never landed though unfortunetly

A personal favourite would have to be

PAKI GIRLS HAVE MOUSTACHES AND ARE FORCED TO MARRY PAKI GIRLS HAVE MOUSTACHES AND ARE FORCED TO MARRY PAKI GIRLS HAVE MOUSTACHES AND ARE FORCED TO MARRY

Its times like this I wonder what could have been if we’d stayed in the Union.