Boxing Thread

Pretty good ring walks. The Germans can put on a show in fairness to them. A lot of the entrances in the big Vegas fights are utter shite.

Really dislike the boring Ukrainian but I hope he deals with this major dickhead within the first round.

456 on Sky

What a cunt.

What happened?

Spat water in Wlad’s face

Chisora spat water on Wladimir before the start. I think he wanted to get involved too!

Jesus, he’s some reprobate all together, got the look of a rapist about him too.

Bringing disgrace upon the trotter family

Belfast’s Brian Magee stopped Denmark’s Rudy Markesson in 5 rounds earlier tonight to retain his WBA interim super-middleweight title.

In other news Tyson Fury who has already beaten Derek Chisora will fight Big Rogie in the Odyessy Arena on April 14th.

What a night for Belfast boxing.

Chisora’s tactics seem to be to wait until there’s a second to go in the round and then launch himself.

Chisora not getting much good work in. If one of those leaping hooks lands he might get somewhere but he’s coming up well short at the moment.

Who’s the dullard Mancunian/Scouser doing the co-commentator on Box Nation? He knows his stuff, fine, but christ he’s boring to listen to.

Chizzee Rascal making no headway at all

Was about to ask. The main commentator called him Paul at one stage.

Robin Reid?

Box Nation is fairly amateur. Their studio stuff is comical.

I’d give Chisora the 6th

Paul Smith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Smith_(boxer

If Chizzee Rascal can win this and Big Rogie can beat Tyson Fury who has already beaten Chizzee, then nobody can deny that Big Rogie would deserve a shot at the World Heavyweight title.

Those cards :lol: