Boxing Thread

Now I recall why i dont bother watching much HW boxing anymore…

Mildly entertaining.

In fairness Chisora put in a much better effort than that silly cunt Haye and most of the other fighters who’ve faced the Klitschkos. Still fairly dull alright though.

Disgracefull Pricks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWQs8nMsZNg
ns=em

Sent from Samsung Mobile

That’s hilarious - the smile on Klitschko’s face :lol:

They are so desperate for boxing to be relevant again they are stooping to WWE style tricks.

Embarrassing.

He’s going to shoot David Haye. :rolleyes:

What a pair of uneducated fuckwits, Chisora in particular.

Better angle of the fight part here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWrNGUeW2i8

Klitschko’s grin makes that first video. Pair of scumbags :lol:

The Guardian claim that there was no-one bottled, that Haye left his glass down before taking a right hook to Chisora. Booth then got cut when Haye threw the tripod.

Chisora needs to be locked up in any case, an uncivilized animal.

After watching WTB’s video, it does look like Haye glasses him with his a bottle in his left hand - what a scumbag.

In this pic from the daily mail it looks like he’s holding the bottle alright

Decent promotion for their fight I suppose but embarrassing carry on all the same. Chisora looks like he’ll wind up in prison sooner or later.

He hardly bottles him though I suppose. I’m all for a bit of needle before fights but this is ridiculous carry on, you wouldn’t even get this kind of shit at King of the Travellers.

According to Boris Becker, Chisora was held at the airport by police.

At least they can find him, that wanker Haye has gone to ground. What a truly pathetic series of events. Boxing is beyond saving.

Ridiculous carry on all right but don’t agree that this really has much to do with boxing. Rather case of two pretty irrelevant figures acting disgracefully. All this talk about end of boxing etc is way over the top. Some in media seem to rejoice in any negative publicity for it and imply that somehow this will be end of sport etc. Similar enough to cycling actually in how there is huge amount of hyperbole to do with negative stories.

Boxing is happy to drum up publicity anyway it can with ridiculous sort of stunts encouraged. Honestly couldnt see this sort of thing happening in any other sport. Seeing as you brought up another sport that has nothing to do with the situation at hand in cycling, I doubt for example we’ll see Kidney storming into a post Wales England press conference calling out Gatland.

I was using cycling as example of another sport that is regarded by some in media as always being on its last legs.
It is ridiculous carry on all right but I’m not really sure who encouraged the brawl. Has more to do with individuals themselves I’d have thought rather than the sport itself.

+1.

I think the heavyweight division produces a lot more unsavoury characters than any other division as they feel untouchable and are a law unto themselves due to their physique. Haye is just a loudmouth publicity crazy fool to be honest, Chisora is a mentally unbalanced thug and I’m certain it won’t be long until he does a prison stint.

http://www.mediabistro.com/prnewser/files/original/clubber shouting.jpg

Haye had no business even being there. Gobshite.

Hey, Woman. Hey, Woman! Listen here. Since your old man ain’t got no heart, maybe you like to see a real man. I bet you stay up late every night dreamin’ you had a real man, don’t ya? I’ll tell you what. Bring your pretty little self over to my apartment