Breaking News- China

Why would you presume that?

I wonder have the Chinese thought through how this debt will be repaid if they turn hostile to the West?

3 Likes

I’m sure they would. Farmers would have to gravitate away from dairy.

I’ve heard it likened to a hostage situation, with 'murica inside with a gun to the head of the eldest daughter.
I’d imagine the Chinese could slowly but surely tank the dollar, if they were prepared to cut their face off to spite their face.

This has created quite the stir

You follow that lad? :rofl:

Funnily enough i wasn’t aware of him until today…but you were, so you must be guilty of some association trespass

I wonder will his prediction on Taiwan be as accurate as his tweets laughing at the idea of Russia invading last year.

No idea tim. Why?

Are you in “just asking questions” mode?

Well it’s just one question, but whatever you think. It’s a helluva tweet though…the Taiwan one…

Sounds legit.

1 Like

That’s why it’s a helluva tweet i suppose

Gas cunts

Ah now, leave gwyneth out of it

The one great thing about @glenshane is he’s a one man encyclopedia of INTERNET headbangers pretty much nobody else has ever heard of and generally links to at least one of them a day. There are probably PHD students researching online disinformation who have based their entire theses on a list of spambots the Dungiven man has linked to here. It’s an amazing free service.

The schtick of your man is to post “satire” in amongst the anti American stuff. Satire was added as a cover a few months ago as even Musk banned him. It’s gas seeing the lemons retweet all of your man’s tweets, they’ve managed to work themselves into a shoot.

That’s been going on for well over a decade. Problem is infrastructure in Vietnam, Cambodia and, to a less extent, Thailand are still miles behind being able to service exports efficiently. Be it consistent energy, road infrastructure, ports- all still miles off being able to shift in a substantial manner.

But the Chinese play the long game.

And vice versa, where’s the tipping point for the yanks where a fight is worth more than servicing the debts

This garland nixon fella has the a few lads in a bit of a spin…they need to recognise when they’re being satirised