Brexit a dó

I presume you mean this one

No, this one.

Everything British was crap.
The MG thing was a scandal. Four lads took it over for a pound, robbed the pension fund of hundreds of millions and fucked off. They quite seriously should have been jailed for life. I think they got a three year ban from directorships. I hope they die roaring. Anyone that steals people’s pensions deserves the fires of hell.
It’s Indian now iirc mg rover.

1 Like

Promises on what? You make it sound like Boris has a long term.plan. I think you give him far too much credit. He had a plan to be PM. His new plan is to do as little as humanly possible whilst monetising his future. Sin e.

Chinese

1 Like

Apologies. Most of the great “British” motorcycle companies are Indian.

1 Like

Jaguar Land Rover are owned by Tara iirc.

They can’t rip up your workplace rights if you don’t have a job bruv innit

450_1000

3 Likes

I knew he was lying when he said he read it.

Yosser goes to Cumbria

I think they mean ‘even more of a laughing stock’

2 Likes

There’ll be no more auf wiedersein pet.

Qashqai/Kadquar chassis.

Their other estate vehicle looks like a Passat body.

Must be a way for European built cars to be assembled by MG in Tanland?

That car you put up starts at €29k so seems real value for an Electric motor alright.

:upside_down_face:

The Brits, charging you for delays they have caused you :smirk:

Interesting thread from a wine importer in the UK… As expected little practical preparation had been done in advance

Knock on effect in Roslare has been huge. 500% increase in continental sailings compared to last January. Been lots of news and interest locally about how busier the port is lately.

5 Likes

Good stuff. I see they have moved a ferry down from Belfast too to go to France. Another kick in the stones for NI

Assume a busier port filters back into good news for smaller businesses like resteraunts etc etc locally?

Yip, the restaurants and pubs in the locality are booming

19 Likes