Brexit a dó

:joy::joy::joy::joy::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

I read yesterday there’s been a 60% downturn in Irish sea freight traffic. That’s incredible. Rosslare will become the new Dublin port.

The huge investments in Dublin port and holyhead may well be wasted resources.

1 Like

You would think that but if you have ever driven out of holyhead you will know there is absolutely nothing there.

Motorway service stations seem to service the requirements.

1 Like

A lovely photograph of a mugging off actually taking place. Boris looks almost embarrassed for Ian
download.jpeg-2

1 Like

Ooooooft

2 Likes

A Limerick - Rosslare motorway is the next logical step.

1 Like

Are there many Munster rugby fans in Rosslare?

1 Like

Will @flattythehurdler have to switch from Claret and Rioja?

2 Likes

There aren’t even any Munster Rugby fans in Limerick any more sure.

2 Likes

Might speed up the transformation of the ports into primarily cruise spots or build another town there

Hopefully we get a good Sea Shanty version of the Scottish fishermen getting fucked over by Raab

It’s amazing. The UK have literally fucked their economy. An act of self sabotage beyond historical parallel.

2 Likes

What’s worse is that most of the fucking planks dont realise it yet and wont until this covid thing is under control

2 Likes

The McDonalds by the roundabout does a great trade.

I’m well stocked up mate. I’ve enough wine in for about 5 years I reckon. Fear not.

The only logical thing I can see here, is that the Tories want shot of NI, Scotland, and eventually wales. I simply can’t see any other reason for the way they are behaving.

1 Like

There is no freight parking though?

Ive never driven through in a HGV.
I doubt it gives much of a boon to the local economy bar maybe guesthouses before early morning sailings.
Most people just want to get through and away.

Unless you are a foot passenger with about 3 hrs to kill after getting off the train. A very accommodating public house just across the road that’s open all hours

Exit