Brexit, Byegium, Czechout, Departugal, Dexit, Grexit, Italeave, Latervia, Nexit, Oustria, Slovakout, Spexit, Swexit, and Finish

When you resort to name calling, its a sure sign of surrender.

My argument is that uncontrolled immigration is the leading cause of unsustainable population growth in the UK which is already overpopulated by European standards. Obviously you disagree, but in a highly complex topic, its moronic to call an opposing opinion moronic.

Liberal bashing again… not all liberals throw out the racist card, mate. That’s the loony left you are talking about…they don’t log on until after 7… any real liberal should encourage full on debate and discussion on how best to integrate migrants into our society.

@anon7035031 the immigrant giving out about immigrants -you literally couldn’t make it up!

1 Like

Ireland’s loss was America’s gain mate

Try to keep up, I’m not giving out about immigrants, immigration and migration in general is a good thing. We would all still be apes like you without it.

1 Like

Lol

You’re better than this

“They won’t learn the language, they don’t eat our food, they don’t integrate.”

There were 5 million brits on benefits in 2010. That’s why migrants were needed to do the jobs the brits wouldn’t do or were not incentivised to do.

fucking freeloading foreigners coming in here taking our jobs, its about time we stood up to it, look what happened in Ireland

The problem in the UK is a. Population density, and b. Too many immigrants who refuse to integrate for generations.
I don’t think any normal person has a problem with any number of immigrants who are keen to work and to try at least to mix a little bit. Too many people are dancing around the thorny issue of Muslim ghettoisation.

2 Likes

How nice, a normal person, and one who actually lives there so just might know what he’s talking about.

Christ on a bike. I don’t know which side is worse, the pussy hunters or the pussy gatherers.

And that @flattythehurdler is the elephant in the room. It is not “immigration” that is the issue it is “integration”. There are only 2.7 million Muslims in the UK but you would swear there were 27 million the way the liberals talk about them and society seeks to accomodate them.

2 Likes

Another immigrant that hates immigration.bizarre

1 Like

He has to be on the wind up, there’s no other explanation for his contradictory posts.

To paraphrase him and labanne.immigration is ok if its white people

What do you mean by refuse to integrate? I imagine you don’t care if English people don’t learn Spanish when they move to the Costa Del sol?

In any event, fuck Britain. They travelled around the world pillaging and raping for hundreds of years and now they’re whinging that a few stragglers from the countries they fucked over have followed them home. They owe them. It would actually be wonderful if so many immigrants came to Britain that it became a multi cultural island bearing absolutely no resemblance to jolly old England of old. Britain “destroyed by immigration”? Lovely.

8 Likes

It’s now becoming obvious who the truly irrational ones are. The ELC may be a little misguided occasionally, but the Cat Burglars are simply delusional. Likely never worked an honest day in their lives, living off the toil of others. Also suffer from the well known internet psychological disorder (IPD) of not being able to distinguish between criticizing a concept versus attacking a person.

I’d bring back the winner rating for that post.

It’s gas listening to clowns like Flatty and Tassotti who move over to England and moan about foreigners refusing to eat pie and mash. The same guys who will be down in the O’Neills pub at the weekend watching the stick hurling and drinking Guinness.

1 Like