Brexit, Byegium, Czechout, Departugal, Dexit, Grexit, Italeave, Latervia, Nexit, Oustria, Slovakout, Spexit, Swexit, and Finish

wow, the racist card took ages to come out this time.

I don’t know if you’re talking about me I but was attacking both you (hypocrite) and your concepts (dumb, racist), mate.

Immigration works well if its people who want to contribute to their new society. Canada is blessed that its two main immigrant groups over the past few decades are from china and india. Hard working, honest, self sufficient people who value education and the rule of law. Puts plenty of white immigrants and Canadians to shame.

1 Like

Canada is a shithole and a failed society

3 Likes

They were Gooks and half casts (sic) last week according to you, when did you change your tune?

7 Likes

Headshot

2 Likes

Game over.

He’ll keep replying though.

1 Like

Fuck off you clown. Unlike you who has never lived outside Limerick, I have worked with, socialized with, am best friends with, had the best of times with, the most diverse group of people you could imagine. Strangely enough most of the most obnoxious cunts I ever met on my travels were Irish.

1 Like

Try having an adult conversation, just once in your life. You are the most naive person ive ever seen post on the internet

Some of my friends are immigrants. Christ alive.

3 Likes

Nail on head. The only racist comment ive ever heard passed in public in vancouver was of course from irish retards getting thick with a few indians for no reason.

:grinning:

The lads who have never left ireland are the clear authorities on this topic

1 Like

Yup

1 Like

Talking to oneself, another sure sign. They were aptly renamed alright, the St Brendan’s Alumini.

If you were able to talk like an adult youd see that my argument destroys yere mindless horseshit of ‘ye hate non whites,’ attacking me instead just proves im right as you have no counter.

Where in the name of God did you learn how to construct a sentence?

Still no comeback, ok. Run along child.

They’re completely delusional lad, for all its vaunted education system its amazing how many slip through the cracks in Ireland. Having said that, most of them would be in asylums in the past. The same lads get outraged about the way Israel treats the Palestinians, but if a traveler family moved into a house on their street they’d go berserk.

1 Like

:joy: