Brexit, Byegium, Czechout, Departugal, Dexit, Grexit, Italeave, Latervia, Nexit, Oustria, Slovakout, Spexit, Swexit, and Finish

Pays the bills, and then some!

Deary me

What have the Europeans ever done for us?

Eh the aquaducts…

Ok apart from the aquaducts what have the Europeans ever done done for us?

Eh the roads…

Etc

Eurosceptism comes from both the left and the right. :neutral_face:

Lucey is a highly intelligent guy who just so happens to disagree with you on many things. On this I don’t agree with him but it’s a debate so what? With Britain leaving it isn’t beyond the realm of asking the question at least.

Is Foley trying to tell us hes well off?Alan Partridge/David Brent type stuff there

1 Like

He lacks self esteem and needs our validation

1 Like

Got up at 05.30 this morning and went to work pal.

What aquaducts?

Jacob Rees Mogg is positioning himself to lead the Tories. Please let this happen.

1 Like

Are Catholics allowed become PM?

Blair was a Catholic

Kind of. Saint Tony.

He didn’t convert till after he resigned as PM as far as I’m aware.

I think he may have converted during his time as pm
Defo wasn’t when elected.
Rees Mogg is an odd little zealot who looks like a baddie out of an Indiana Jones film.

Moggers is one of the cabal of rich people that will make a fortune out of Brexit while most people will suffer badly.

Although I was impressed with the way he stood up to those crusty students who tried to intimidate him at that college lecture. He didn’t flinch.

Mogg would be a disaster electorally but he’s against Corbyn so God only knows these days.

The press will get after him big time.
Could lead to a split in the tory party, though they are largely governed by self interest, like most politicians, so probably not.

Mogg vs Corbyn would be a great contest.

1 Like

They are. Not allowed to be the Monarch though.