Brexit, Byegium, Czechout, Departugal, Dexit, Grexit, Italeave, Latervia, Nexit, Oustria, Slovakout, Spexit, Swexit, and Finish

I wouldn’t give the Brits credit for anything. They were chased back across the English channel a few months into the war, and only returned when the yanks arrived and the Russians had battered the Germans on the eastern front.

It’s an interesting thought experiment though if the Russians and US hadn’t saved Europe. @glasagusban could be strutting around in his lederhosen in public.

1 Like

Interesting that you don’t credit the Brits with standing against Naziism at a time when the Yanks and Russians were standing idly by. If Britain had taken your attitude, the Nazis certainly would have won the war.

That’s an interesting little public thought experiment you carried out on yourself there, and terribly revealing, far more so than lederhosen.

1 Like

IMG_20190116_150939

2 Likes

On the way

2 Likes

I chose mine a few years ago, Zhànshì, meaning “warrior”. Not in the literal sense, just when it comes to the amount of work I get through.

1 Like

It will happen, sooner rather than later, and despite the resistance of the Anglo-Irish and West Brits. It will be a great day for the forum, the pretend RA will come out from under their beds and rejoice.

2 Likes

Pretend Ra are the SF brand

I had chosen Winwansoon but due to developments last August, I now have to rethink.

3 Likes

I tell you what Mike, if you can go a full 48 hours without mentioning Limerick winning the All Ireland or posting a picture of whatever lad lifted the trophy I’ll give you 10 grand.

9 Likes

Yuan?

Lira.

200w%20(1)

Did I ever tell you about the time I got all the scores in an u13 match

Sure go on and remind us

I’ve never heard that story.

:rofl::rofl:

Lad I dealt with in work recently told me his name was Long Wang.

1 Like

:eek:

7 Likes

Fnarr fnarr

That’s some feather in your cap.

He joins an illustrious list which includes “Bumper” Graham Hunter, Daithi Regan, Graeme McDowell and GAA Beo TG4.

3 Likes