Brexit, Byegium, Czechout, Departugal, Dexit, Grexit, Italeave, Latervia, Nexit, Oustria, Slovakout, Spexit, Swexit, and Finish

I don’t know how you do it.

1 Like

Steady on with the “illustrious”, but chapeau.

Has Biffo Lowry not blocked you?

No, the fat piece of shit asked his thousands of followers to gang up on me on twitter instead. How he can look at himself in the mirror every morning after what could have had serious implications to my mental health.

1 Like

Could you provide a synopsis as to why Hunter and the 2 golfers blocked you. Any rugby players yet?

You need to reduce your meat intake

1 Like

And he fronted an anti-bullying campaign recently?

I hope the tubby cunt blows his lead out in Dubai.

1 Like

I can’t really recall as sometimes you don’t know you’re blocked as you may not be following these clowns. A tweet of theirs comes on your timeline and you respond to it. Then days/weeks/months/years later you see you’re blocked.

I think with Hunter I referenced how he pretends he’s got a personal relationship with all these superstar players (“last time I was chatting to Leo Messi…”) when he’s just one of 100 journalists in a mixed zone after a match chirping across at the players as they walk past and seeing if one of them will give him a line.

I think McDowell’s the only golfer who’s blocked me. I think he was caught up in Lowry gate. I may have said his displays have deteriorated since he got nearly as fat as Lowry.

Daithi Regan said Davy Fitzgerald ran onto the pitch and attacked a player (Jason Forde). I said he walked onto the pitch and didn’t attack anyone.

7 Likes

:smile:

2 Likes

That’s heroic tweeting in fairness.

1 Like

The internet version of Fr Murphy from old Kilcormac

There is already a withdrawal agreement on the table and it has been negotiated over two years where the spectre of no deal at all times lurked in the background.

What’s needed now is a motion to be passed that if a Brexit withdrawal agreement cannot be passed in parliament (and there is only one agreement on the table), Article 50 is unilaterally withdrawn.

The problem with Brexit is Brexit.

1 Like

You’re obviously not one of Graham’s “educated” listeners.

Healy,- Rae and yourself can’t be wrong

What’s your plan for how Britain should proceed from here, bud?

Top gears gone to fcuk

Leave as parliament and the electorate have ascented on March 29. A parliament consensus stopping no deal would be illegal and constitutionally immoral.

That sounds very vague. On what terms do you want Britain to leave?

They’ll leave on their own terms mate. Brexit means Brexit etc.

3 Likes