Brexit, Byegium, Czechout, Departugal, Dexit, Grexit, Italeave, Latervia, Nexit, Oustria, Slovakout, Spexit, Swexit, and Finish

Iā€™ve written to Slab Murphy looking for a toll pass for the year for my commute to work.

1 Like

Out out out to quote a lady the current pm doesnā€™t live up to.
No deal is better than a bad deal. Cameron confirmed on numerous occasions that a leave vote meant exiting all the institutions inherent to the Brussels hegemony.
Parliament has laws and one states the U.K. will cease membership on March 29. Without a deal so what. Paddy will bend over once Junker tells him we have to throw John Bull a bone

2 Likes

Lolzers

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/general-election-brexit-preparation_uk_5c411239e4b027c3bbbfb01e

we need a hard brexit, Iā€™m sick of the bully boy tactics and scare stories from the EU

1 Like

Do you want a deal?

Iā€™m not British but if I was Iā€™d be answering that question in the negative. For what is a man profited and all that to quote Matthew.

Short term economic pain is worth the price of a no deal Brexit.

How will 0% tariff access to the British market for all countries in the world, with no reciprocity, benefit ordinary people in Britain?

How does massively damaging the British economy benefit ordinary people in Britain?

Shhhh.

Let them do it.

2 Likes

Not great news for headline writers though. Itā€™s ā€œPhilipsā€.

Yer one missed a trick by not saying it was a great ā€œphilipā€ for Brexit.

Agree in one way, but if they sink we will be looking for a liferaft soon after, weā€™re tied up economically with Britain in so many ways

Whilst Iā€™d love to see the whures suffer ,we also will

Iā€™m resourceful and stoic. It will then be a survival of the fittest. Poverty instills character, it will have its advantages if the worst comes to pass.

1 Like

The Hunter-Gatherer party will clean up at the next UK General Election.

1 Like

Yeah like an gorta mor, weā€™re still recovering from that type of poverty

1 Like

Ray Mearsā€™ videos will become extremely popular in Britain after Brexit - if thereā€™s any electricity.

2 Likes

Ray is old school

Apparently heā€™s learned his lessons.

1 Like

Could you please copy and paste the relevant section of the interview so I can decide whether I should let bygones be bygones here?

1 Like

Shane used love twitter but now his manager runs his account as some people were being very negative and casting aspersions. It made Shane sad.

Them kimmage interviews are in the main shit .