Brexit hub

None of them voted leave

I presume you did mate given that you’re from Humberside?

Still shitting it?

Cameron tried to veto his appointment the last time. No surprise he is trying to play hard ball now.

You are a very confused individual who seems incapable of differentiating between someone explaining the reason for a phenomenon and supporting it. This is seen most clearly in your rants regarding Trump. I am absolutely not a Trump supporter nor will I vote for him, but I understand fully the reasons why he has popular support and try and explain that to knuckleheads such as yourself (unsuccessfully). I haven’t backed anyone in the Brexit campaign, and why would I, I don’t live in the UK or Europe for that matter.

1 Like

You stated clearly you’d vote for Brexit, mate.

I find it a bit rich that you would call anybody confused given you’ve proven consistently you’re the most confused individual on this forum.

At least @maroonandwhite, for all the shite he talks, is generally consistent in what he says.

1 Like

don’t be dragging me into this.

as the above sky clip shows in mbb’s retweet, there is no ideology or plan from the brexit side, it seems the only one interested in formulating an exit plan is Corbyn!

Sorry, pal.

Hope all is well on the other side of the pond.

I guess they thought that if they somehow actually won, Cameron would have to deal with it. Which wouldn’t be entirely unjust considering that his recklessness created the situation.

Who would want to deal with it though? The markets and sterling are in a precarious state. Scottish independence is back on the table and is an even bigger threat this time. The border situation in Ireland is a time bomb. Farage is admitting that a recession is inevitable and there are trade agreements to be renegotiated with practically the entire world. And that’s before the tedious task of replacing EU law in large number of areas with countless organised stakeholders is to be tackled.

It’s a nightmarish situation. A quagmire of epic proportions awaits those who stake their careers on it.

5 Likes

Cameron has said “it’s your mess, you deal with it.” And it’s hard to blame him, really.

i’m sure most have seen this on social media, in case any haven’t it’s starting to make sense, and be plagiarised by Alaistair Campbell and others, as the days goes on

1 Like

So a few racists represent 17M people? That’s essentially the same (and equally moronic) as saying Omar Mateen represents all Muslims.

If I lived there, I don’t mate.

You were the one calling for Islam to be banned six months ago.

The entire campaign was built on anti-migrant sentiment. So yes, it’s intimately connected to the Leave movement and is certainly representative.

3 Likes

You said you “haven’t backed anyone in the Brexit campaign”, which I’ve comprehensively demolished, through your own words.

Surely, dense and all as you are, you can see the distinction between being intolerant of an ideology and being intolerant of those that believe it? Or maybe you can’t, sadly.

I could only back something if I had some influence on the outcome, voting in this case. Unless you think the inhabitants of the UK are glued to TFK and desperate to hear our guidance.

You are a bit dim here Sidney. Can you not join the dots on Unite and many of the other Unions throwing their support behind Corbyn over Andy Burnham (he was the other leading candidate Sidney, I’ll save you the Google) late on.

One could guess that maybe Watson saw that Corbyn was going to be such an unelectable and toxic leader that inevitably he would have to go, leaving Watson in a nice position to take the position. There has always been the suspicion though that Unite swung to get revenge over the Labour hierarchy, who they believed stiched up McCloskey and Watson in 2013 over parliamentary selections.

Look, mate, try and stick to your opinions rather than obfuscating. If you’re not articulate enough to voice your actual opinions accurately, it’s not my problem.