Brexit hub

Again, you’re evading the question. I don’t want to have go all Jeremy Paxman on this.

Chris Eubank has changed his name to Chris Bank

Nothing to do with my point, is he a member of the EU? Take your own advise and stick to the topic ffs.

There are two parties with significant support in the UK who are “united”, as it were. These are the SNP and UKIP.

If you were to make a point instead of talking shit I might be able to engage with it. As it is, you’re not making one, and not engaging with the point in question, so toddle on.

Your “point” is an irrelevant one, but nothing new there. The democratic decision by the UK population is to leave the EU. By the EU’s own laws, the UK government decide on the time frame. An undemocratic act by the UK government would be to rush to an exit agreement under pressure from the EU, but unsurprising that’s lost on you.

David Attenborough is sad

I’ve advanced one core point and it’s one which you continue to ignore. The “undemocratic EU leaders”, whatever you think of them, are in fact the ones who are calling for democracy to be upheld, not your beloved Brexit campaigners.

The ones who campaigned for the UK to leave, who you backed, are now shitting themselves and want to hold up democracy, and would do anything to avoid being involved in the negotiations because they know full well their campaign was based on a string of lies and that they’re going to be exposed as the charlatans they are.

1 Like

Lol. Sure mate. That’s what it was.

3 Likes

Merkel, draghi and tusk would beg to disagree and besides you said EU leaders and juncker is not a plural

1 Like

Another Leave campaigner who’s shitting it.

Theresa Villiers :smile:

1 Like

None of them voted leave

I presume you did mate given that you’re from Humberside?

Still shitting it?

Cameron tried to veto his appointment the last time. No surprise he is trying to play hard ball now.

You are a very confused individual who seems incapable of differentiating between someone explaining the reason for a phenomenon and supporting it. This is seen most clearly in your rants regarding Trump. I am absolutely not a Trump supporter nor will I vote for him, but I understand fully the reasons why he has popular support and try and explain that to knuckleheads such as yourself (unsuccessfully). I haven’t backed anyone in the Brexit campaign, and why would I, I don’t live in the UK or Europe for that matter.

1 Like

You stated clearly you’d vote for Brexit, mate.

I find it a bit rich that you would call anybody confused given you’ve proven consistently you’re the most confused individual on this forum.

At least @maroonandwhite, for all the shite he talks, is generally consistent in what he says.

1 Like

don’t be dragging me into this.

as the above sky clip shows in mbb’s retweet, there is no ideology or plan from the brexit side, it seems the only one interested in formulating an exit plan is Corbyn!

Sorry, pal.

Hope all is well on the other side of the pond.