Brexit hub

Some crack.

Thereā€™ll be a GE with parties running on a mandate of another referendum. The likes of that car plant in Sunderland will be knocked on the head to focus minds.

Nomura had plans on place months ago to move to Dublin in the event of a brexit. As an aside, there is some sort of possibly false rumor doing the rounds about an online petition which, if it gets 100000 votes, will potentially trigger a cabinet proposal for a rerun.
???

Update. Itā€™s hit 100000 and crashed and now must be considered by parliament I think.

Well done @joe_player great thread

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

dear oh dear

3 Likes

A great day. Having seen off a Spanish Armada, that midget cheese seating surrender monkey Napoleon Bonaparte, a Kaiser, that jumped up Austrian Adolf Hitler, any number of German bombers and a crowd of Mick terrorists, dealing with a few pissed off bureaucrats in Brussels for the next couple of weeks will be a doddle.

2 Likes

one of the great victories, I am absolutely loving how rattled the spineless Irish are though :joy: Have a great weekend pal, Iā€™m off to Amsterdam with a real spring in my step

2 Likes

Hop on the train to Lyon mate

Pity you wouldnā€™t apply that logic to TFK.

Ireland is going to clean up from this.

1 Like

Pity you wouldnā€™t apply that logic to TFK.

Went mental and burned their house down

The ā€œTwo world wars and one world cupā€ brigade will be well pleased that a route to the euro final could see them play Germany in a semi fianl

Enjoy the weekend pal, you deserve it.

Thereā€™s all sorts of fascist forces assembled on that side of the draw - Germany, Mussoliniā€™s Italy, Franco Spain and the cheese eating surrender monkeys as well.

Have a nice weekend, hopefully the British will let you back in without a visa :wink:

And the Croat Nazis, the Swiss money launderers and the swan poachers on the other.