BREXIT thread

Ted will shoe them the way

Any white smoke yet?

Nah. Shur the vote isn’t on until 7

Ah right, silly me.

May believes she can stay on as PM even after the hiding she’s going to get tonight. The sooner there is an election the better. Labour have an open goal to wipe the Tories out for years.

Labour won’t win an election, I’d love to see Boris Johnson take the reins and tell these fuckers in Brussels where to go for once and for all, Brexit means Brexit

4 Likes

Jesus help us if Corbyn gets the gig.

Tonight we are fighting for our freedom, like in 1914 and 1939. No deal is better than a bad deal. We need a hard brexit, freedom is more important than money, we are not like the micks who go begging to Brussels at every opportunity, arise Boris Johnson

3 Likes

Go for it chief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywiaM6PA

Either way it goes the Tims have themselves fucked.

They have painted themselves into a corner and have absolutely no support.

They’ve managed to completely isolate themselves, which would be grand if they had a reasonably competent government.

Boris Johnson would lead England to the dark ages. I hope he wins.

1 Like

This is a great opportunity for Ireland. The result of this will be a United Ireland as May suggested yesterday. Ireland should then hitch it’s wagon to the US and become a territory like Puerto Rico. The EU is fucked after the UK leaves, France disintegrating and southern Europe bankrupt.

1 Like

Where are you located on this epic night of high drama on the mainland?
Be a terrific atmosphere around Whitehall but I’d say the craic in Ganleys would be 90. :pint:

Johnsons’s only two attributes are his shamelessnrss and the stupidity of his supporters. There was a time when I would have added naked ambition, but he shat himself when the UK voted for brexit.

1 Like
2 Likes

Germany is heading into recession along with Italy, France is out of control, they cannot afford to loose the UK and are doing everything they can to make it hard for them, and using mick with the border issue. We must hold our nerve tonight and vote down this shambles

I’d take corbyn over brexit, and I say that as someone who would get hammered by him.

2 Likes

Brexit is never going to happen, another general election, Brexit delayed, another referendum

1 Like

Absolutely hammered, a meaningless no confidence vote tomorrow. Chaos.

Jean-Claude Juncker
Twitter › JunckerEU

I take note with regret of the outcome of the vote in the @HouseofCommons this evening. I urge the #UK to clarify its intentions as soon as possible. Time is almost up #Brexiteuropa.eu/rapid/pres…

Corbyn is pro Brexit.
Anyway well in excess of a majority of 200 fucking the deal out.
Only way now is an extension to article 50 and another referendum .