BREXIT thread

Anna Soubrey will not be shouted down, especially not by a man

21 or 22 Tory rebels.

The Brits are officially finished as a nation

In snooker terms it’s time for a re-rack.

1 Like

Sky have turned the volume off on her

1 Like

Old news The continued demise of what we grew up calling the UK

No way will Boris get an amendment to the fixed term parliament through to call an election. How I see this playing out is bill passes Article 50 extended as EU says they recognise parliament has voted in favour of no deal. Election in November and eventual outcome irrespective of new government is the soft brexit advocated by Ken Clarke ie economic union but no political union. The best news is that the DUP will no longer have their veto and the big red head of Sammy Wilson seemed to realise this on Prime Tine earlier.

3 Likes

Where’s that wanker Francois?

When are we going to get a statement from Arlene?

The DUP should have gone for the Freeport option.

1 Like

The DU fucking P.

N Iron offered the best deal of all and the those apes would rather rim HRH’s hole.

Go and get your chips Sammy. You dozy bollox.

5 Likes

Sammy looked very tanned on the News earlier. Another DUP foreign holiday?

The DUP could still have the balance of power after the election

Issue is there though that you still have the ERG nutjobs in any Tory Government.

It is indeed judging by his appearance on Newsnight now.

1 Like

There’ll be people who go LOL at that and vote for them still but this just turns off anyone in the centre.

Guto Bebb hammering Johnson.

Cummings will be manufacturing outrage like a Chinese sweatshop.

Only if there is a hung parliament or better. With corbyn still the Labour leader, I wouldn’t put it past Labour to lose an election.

You do but Mogg and most of the rest of them voted for Mays agreement at the 3rd time of asking they will all eventually vote for a soft brexit in my opinion