The continued demise of what we grew up calling the UK

I thought Iraq was bad but they’ve just elected someone with the name Annunzia Rees-Mogg.

2 Likes

She’d hand it back to you soft. Its reported as Annunziata in some papers. I presume its some ingerlish bastardisation of a name, like the ingerlish scrotes do when they think it’s the height of sophistication to take a normal name beginning with the letter C, and change it to K.
Something like “Konnor” (best said through the back of the nose in a manc accent)
Kunts, the lot of them.

1 Like

Annunziata is the correct spelling alright. Very catholic family, the Reece Moggs. Fine catholic Italian name. Probably has sisters called Assumpta and Portiuncula…

2 Likes

Jacob is a great Catholic, like Jim Bolger, very devout

1 Like

When Cameron wanted her to be a Tory candidate in 2010, he proposed shortening it to “Nancy”.

1 Like

Moggy’s irish-American Catholic backstory seems to have been missed by the xenophobic wings of the brexiteers

The Brits have had a complete mental breakdown voting for the Brexit party. Now after the mental breakdown comes the part where they lose their job, their home, their wife.

Hard remain parties have out polled them when totalled. The country is savage divided

1 Like

Going to be a great night. Vince Cable is coming down to Ganleys to give a victory speech. Morden is hopping @KinvarasPassion

2 Likes

Vince Cable is 85 years old. Imagine that. He is totally committed to stopping Brexit at at time in life when he should be retiring

You’re likely to be asked for a comment. I’d suggest you laud the bould Vince and round it off with an unmerciful “H’on the Banner and fuck Tipp”.

Mentally they’ve driven to Dundee and gone on a Toblerone binge

1 Like

Stella Artois sales gone through the roof

That’s just stockpiling for no deal

Bloody Hell, if you thought brexit was embarrassing they just handed the reins of power to a guy who hides in fridges

Massive SNP vote. The game is up for Britannia

Welcome Scotland to our family of nations

With the worst UK government in history about to take office, the entirety of Scotland will become the new Liverpool of the UK

I sense a Celtic federation in the offing

We will welcome Merseyside, Brighton, and parts of London into it

The Welsh can fuck off though

The Celtic south west will want in. We can win the hearts and minds of Bristol and Cheltenham too with a bit of luck

I stayed in Cheltenham once and found the town snooty enough apart from a lovely lass from Bristol I got talking to in a pub

Bristol can join us but Cheltenham can shag off

Indiana Jones?

1 Like