BREXIT thread

No arguments work by me stating a point, and if you dont agree with it trying to disprove it, you clearly aren’t able to converse with adults and unspecific smather is all you have provided on this thread. So you try to run away.As always. coward.

No it really isn’t. Look at Parliament, there isn’t the numbers for it. It makes sense for both sides to pretend at this point.

Corbs had to put down a no confidence motion or he’ll be facing one himself.

Now we’ll get to see just how mental the tories really are

What’s the arithmetic?

Disaster for him. He wanted brexit in, then to attack may over any negative consequences.

If all the people who voted no confidence in May during the Tory version did so again Jezza would win. They are unlikely to do so and this is a bit more symbolic than anything. Which is just the way Corbyn wants it

1 Like

Jeremey is looking for a vote of no confidence in May rather than the Government which apparently is a pretty pathetic soft cock thing to do. The Tories don’t even have to allow the vote to go ahead if they don’t want to. Any doubt that Jezza wants out of the EU more than any Tory are being completely dispelled

How many times have I to tell you, you’re not worth arguing with because you’re a dimwit.

He’s a useless cunt.

He is a Marxist .

One obvious example is that it may make it more difficult for British tourists to visit. They make up a huge number of our visitors each year.

There are lots more issues bit I guess you know that really

This.

18 months ago I was gettin E1.40 for my £1

now E1.11
https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=GBP&To=EUR

Ah, you tried arguing, were incapable, so now you’re pretending you didn’t. You are one funny cunt bedwetter

You can follow me around calling me names all you like, I still have no respect for you and don’t think you’re worth engaging with.

1 Like

That would be great and noble, but in this thread, just up there, you tried engaging with me. And made a show of yourself with nonsense. And as for the name calling, you started calling me dimwit a few times, until you showed you were one. You seem to be getting emotional. Safe space time??

Boohoo :smile:

12 hours in the safe space before you responded? you whinging about name calling above, and then this. you’re an awful harmless gobshite, what age are you? You have the mind of a know it all 19 year old student but you are well past that. I suppose you’ll always be a fool now I’m afraid.

Sorry kid. I have other things in life to be doing. We can’t all be so dedicated as to spend New year’s Eve in Canada arguing on TFK.

instead of acting the gobshite and showing you clearly know nothing about the subject, why don’t you read a report by people who know what theyre doing

1 Like

I think he tends to prefer to get into arguments he knows nothing about, like brexit or the Garda whistleblower controversies.