BREXIT thread

Now you’re talking regards Ireland,so would that be a black site or a coloured one?

As I’ve been saying along, the EU have finally come out and admitted:

There won’t be a no-deal Brexit so I wouldn’t be bothered by that.

Eu starting to fold and pressurising paddy now

1 Like

Shots fired by the EU. Paddy Potato is under pressure now.

A border is just what Seán Quinn needs to make a come back

Was always going to happen when push came to shove, we would be shoved under the bus again. Ah well if it all goes pear shaped in the North again at least we can point the finger.

We’ll be quarantined at the edge of Europe.
We’ll be like a big fucking Alcatraz.

1 Like

Nothing that everyone didn’t know already.

If for no other reason, that’s good enough to avoid one at all costs

PS, the eu will not throw Ireland aside. Leo just needs to hold the line.

the big boys in the eu don’t give a fuck about mick the muldoon, they are only using to border issue to get at the brits over leaving the eu and make things as difficult and awkward as possible. They say all the right tings in the media to make paddy feel comfortable but when it comes to it, they will shaft him, remember the banking crisis? its cringeworthy the way paddy thinks the eu won’t shaft him

3 Likes

But there is no other option on the border. There is no way the EU will allow an open border with a country they have no trading agreement with.

1 Like

Paddy Spudmuncher is turning against his biggest ally in the EU thinking the Frogs and the Krauts have his back but all they’re doing is finding the right spot in his back to stick the knife in.

2 Likes

a lot of brits I meet are blaming paddy for this, paddy needs to thread carefully here, Remember, no flour, sugar or bog roll is produced in the free state. The UK is out biggest trading partner and has always been a friend to us. If he thinks the guff about the EU backing the irish is true, he’d want to think again

Jesus Mick’s behaviour must be fierce embarrassing for you over there. I hope the Brits don’t turn on us as punishment when this is over or we’ll all be back to wiping our arses with dock leaves.

1 Like

How dja mean “back to”?

4 Likes

If we had burned the bond holders as advocated by the lefties anarchists etc they would have shafted us no doubt. They have our back and in any case there will be a soft brexit if any at all.

The Sasanaigh are tooling up.

Yatsey will be on there in a minute. Should be good listening