BREXIT thread

Because the majority of Irish exports go through the UK, whether that is for the final destination being the UK or Europe. The Irish Freight Transport Association have done huge work on this.

1 Like

I’m a worm baron mate. Irish chairman of an Irish company.
But I’ll send a list just in case.

The name of the country is Ireland. The least a fella who calls himself an Irish man can do is get it right.

1 Like

My point stands.

1 Like

Republic of Ireland is what the tans decided to call us in the 40s. It in not correct and it is ignorant and insulting to refuse to address a country, no more than a person, by their proper name.

If Labia wants to present himself as such a know it all the least he can do is get the name of the country correct, the clown.

The Republic of Ireland act was signed into law by the Oireachtas in 1948 you stupid, stupid cunt.

“It is hereby declared that the description of the state shall be the Republic of Ireland”

No tans involved.

3 Likes

Is this really the mountain tinkerbell is going to die upon?

3 Likes

Hoisted by his own petard.

“description” numpty.

CONSTITUTION OF IRELAND
THE STATE
ARTICLE 4
The name of the State is Éire, or, in the English language, Ireland.

We import lots and they are our nearest neighbours,when it comes down to it we will eventually be shafted by the Germans, French and poles we’re only a dot to them.

He’s been arguing this point for ages on here, it drives him insane. Take a look, it’s hilarious

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/search?context=topic&context_id=22468&expanded=true&q=Republic%20%20%40glasagusban&skip_context=true

Worse thing is, I imagine no one has even noticed before today

It’s Leinster House not Dail Eireann, depending on who you speak to,yes it’s Rep of Ireland but also Eire obviously.

Lads is this seriously what we’re fucking down to at this stage?

5 Likes

I am obviously using the term Republic of Ireland descriptively, to distinguish it from Northern Ireland, in a discussion regarding Brexit.

Understandable that your peabrain gets into a tizzy about it though.

1 Like

We all call it home. Isn’t that what really matters?
:innocent::innocent::innocent:

You literally couldn’t make it up

2 Likes

Why not call it properly FREE STATE

Backtrack. Ireland, Northern Ireland. Why do you need to introduce a third term? Is it because of your peace brain?

The name of the State is Ireland. Get it right.

It’ll be the new DDR in a couple of weeks.

Well at least you got one thing right. I am fully committed to a peaceful 32 county Ireland.