BREXIT thread

Do you object to the soccer team referring to themselves as the Republic of Ireland?

That’s a pathetic attempt at avoiding my earlier post. Trying to sneak back into the thread without anyone noticing. Dear me.

1 Like

Yes it boils my piss.

1 Like

I doubt that anyone up here is crying about it.

What earlier post?

Do you even know what thread you’re on?

Deary me.

Another fucking thread in ruins

You say potato I say,

Throw water on me Mary!

Sorry sid. I meant back on to the forum, but since you’re aware… Give it a shot - you hardly want to be in possession of a “finished mindset” which is so obviously sub par.

Generally, any thread where @glenshane, @anon7035031 and @Tassotti wade in pretty much immediately descends into ruins.

1 Like

You’re all over the place, mate.

Perish your thought that somebody might spend a couple of hours off the internet.

I know that’s a difficult thing for you to understand.

Ok. Away you go…

1 Like

Take your own advice, please.

You contribute nothing here.

I asked you to consider a few simple questions which would help you escape the confines of your own self imposed ignorance and narrow mindedness .
There’s no need to go into another tailspin

Yes we have resolved nearly everything else. This is one of the last sticking points. Once we have resolved these we can sign up and go home.

5 Likes

Even Limerick have an All Ireland won at this stage. Our work is done.

5 Likes

As long as KK don’t arise out of the ashes this summer

Why did the Irish government pass an Act in 1948, called the Republic of Ireland Act, to describe the state they governed as the Republic of Ireland? This mind you almost ten years after the constitution was written.

Why is it wrong in your little simpleton head for Irish people, or anyone for that matter, to use the descriptor “Republic of Ireland” to describe the place?

2 Likes

F you can picture this in your head. It’s kind of like glas telling a Englishman he’s from Ballyshite, not Kildung. Huge difference in his own small mind

To remove the role of the king and confirm the president as the dead of the state. Duh.