BREXIT thread

I wonder does he mean thread, and is calling for more cautious INTERNETTING

interknitting?

1 Like

a stitch in time… yada yada

1 Like

Michael Creed was very good on Morning Ireland. I have complete faith that he has everything in hand.

Is there a second page to that article which you haven’t put up? Because on the page you did put up, Mr. Lloyd fails to advance any other argument than “he’s wrong, because I say so”, with nothing to back it up. I’d expect a bit more from an article than that.

I read that a while ago and he was teeing it up nicely and I was wondering when the counter argument was going to come and then the article was over.

He’s getting it in the neck 24/7 from lads on the site over the backstop issue.
They’re baying for Mick to be removed from behind the big mixer…

2 Likes

A stiff upper lip and a bulldog spirit will resolve this.

As the British bulldog David Davis, always says “Europe always blinks at the 11th hou”, along with the work we are doing behind scenes with individual countries turning them against each other, we have this well in control. Varadkar will be bought and sold

1 Like

Divide and Conquer

Its like when Disraeli sent the Royal Navy up to Constantinople and the Russians shat themselves. The FCO and HMG will always be in the Premier League of International diplomacy whilst Eire are struggling to stay in League Two.

So many self hating Irishmen on here only in to slag the homeland.
If ye miss it that much lads, go home to mammy.

1 Like

Poirot is a little pompous :grin:

Here it comes folks, have to say the DUP playing a blinder on this and getting results for their minrotiy meanwhile Sinn Fein sit on the side lines and watch.

EU now looks set to ask Ireland to accept concessions

There’s paddy all along thinking the EU had his back, the EU have shafted mick way worse than the brits down through the years

Put up a border and keep them all up there.

Sinn Fein are an embarrassment.

2 Likes

to busy fiddling expenses for two parliaments they don’t attend and visiting murdering despots in South America

Apart from better sanitation, medicine, irrigation, education, roads, a fresh water system and peace what has the EU ever done for us?

Paddy got a few quid to build roads (and drank half it) in the 80’s and 90’s and he still sticks up for Brussels, its embaressing at this stage, after being foisted with billions of pound of debt 10 year ago and now they’ll make him put up a border in his own country
yes claude, no claude, three bags full claude

3 Likes

I didn’t think you could be ‘embaressed’