BREXIT thread

Martin is spineless.

Have to agree Conveney is doing an outstanding job on Brexit and is well on top of it, unlike his counterparts in the British Government who come across as complete idiots because they haven’t a fucking clue what they are talking about.

3 Likes

Agree as bad as it is Leo the langer would really mess it up- not in to Coveneys FG etc- but he’s articulate and knows his way around the EU

+1

Despise FG - but Coveney seems competent and actually seems like a genuine guy… You’d be tempted to say FG elected the wrong leader but Varadkar is the ultimate FG man so from their point of view they got it 100% bang on — it was just wrong in regards the rest rest of us and running the country.

3 Likes

says a lot for politics in Ireland when a Tanaiste is given credit for being articulate. That’s a minimum requirement for ffs

Agree fully,and on a personal note gave my boys team a personal greeting /message and jizzed them up in carrigaline GAA club before the under 15 v Douglas P1 county final a few months ago( carrigaline won)

You have to admit that the bould Simon will do a far better job than herself

To be honest I wouldn’t be lionizing Coveney yet . He has been aided largely by the brits incompetence & having the support ( self serving ) of the EU .

He has taken a few pot shots at the Brits, which to be fair to him, is more than Leo.

He came out with a beauty yesterday though. Coveney did.

Whoever introduces a hard border in Ireland will be remembered. What an impotent threat

I’d have thought it was Leo that has made more smart comments pointed at the brits. Those’t points in his favour by the way, aggravating them might be enjoyable but doesn’t actually help our cause.

pointing out their incompetence has to be done. Whether this angers them or not is inconsequential.

Making impotent threats is pointless. You will be remembered if you introduce a hard border. I am sure the Brits couldn’t give two fucks

jizzed them up???

3 Likes

Limerick terminology -to prepare-boost confidence-or in words you’d understand clearly-go out there tomorrow and rip their fucking heads off - just bring back the county with ye😉

Have you reported this to the correct people mate?

1 Like

or in not Cork speak, ejaculated all over them. You might want to think about rephrasing that post mate.

2 Likes

Watching Kylie Minogue videos.

Jizzed them?

O’Brien and Ian dunt seem to be the only sane people in england at the moment.