BREXIT thread

the mask slips

Get @Cicero_Dandi to tighten the straps again so…

2 Likes

He is busy proving the Earth is flat. :slight_smile:

I’m going to listen to that again. There’s no point in thinking for yourself when thete’s lads like that around to do the hard yards.

1 Like

More to the point, is luciana berger hot?

The SNP should run candidates in English remain constituencies and stick it up to the pro remain Tories and Labourites. Then the next election becomes straight leave/remain election and the SNP is the only party that has consistently supported remaining in the EU…

1 Like

That’s hilarious ---- Major Brexiteer moves his billion pound business to the euro zone — these cunts dont give two shiny shits about the British people.

1 Like

I think you’ve answered that question for yourself already.

Most of Britain is anti-Islamic — but that’s no big deal… Utter the words anti-Semite and it’s a major deal.

The great british pleblic have been utterly hoodwinked by these charlatans.
Years of thickness and ignorance were just ripe to be taken advantage of and boy did they, although I did read somewhere that the lad who owns Wetherspoons will reduce prices in the event of a no deal, which will keep the think and the ignorant happy at least, as they can now point to one solid brexit dividend while continuing to ignore everything else.
Idiots.

It’s unbelievable how much stock a large cohort of tans put in the old Eton/Harrow - Oxford/Cambridge brigade ---- Empire and white British nationalism at the core of it… I feel sorry for the younger generation over there.

I hope @flattythehurdler will be sending his lot to uni in Ireland.

Oh he will.
He will be following them over.

They were willing to gamble on leaving the EU in the 2014 referendum .

Berger will definitely lose anyway. She shouldn’t fool herself that she was elected for any other reason than that she was running under the Labour brand, especially given that she was a Londoner running in Liverpool. Labour will likely pick a local candidate to run against her and she’ll be trounced.

Mea culpa

We run a tight ship around here, kid.

Angela Smith one of the 7 :laughing:

It’ll be grand. This is just Project Fear.

1 Like

Nothing to see here at all.

Brexit no connection here, they doing it of their own accord!

10 Likes