BREXIT thread

Of course there is, pal, trolls can come from anywhere, but generally speaking the things that drive somebody to be left-wing and liberal, ie. empathy and a genuine concern for fellow human beings, which by nature are concepts based on truth and speaking truth to power, are by nature not conducive to trolling.

Right-wing politics and especially far right wing politics tends by nature to be less moral or amoral, and preoccupied with the maintenance of power among a cosseted elite class, be that financial, racial, ethnic or gender, and the neglect or destruction of those outside those elites, and the neglect or destrucction of vulnerable minorities. This kind of politics depends to a large extent on the destruction of truth - which means it’s highly conducive to modern online trolling, which is also based on the destruction of truth.

I suppose annointing oneself as morally superior allows all sorts of weird fantasies, violence etc. Jordan Peterson is excellent at explaining this sort of totalitarianism.

6 Likes

Jordan Peterson is an agent of totalitarianism.

He’s great at appealing to thick as two planks reactionary gobshites who long for a return to the patriarchal, religious and racial hierarchies of the 1950s, however.

Can you guess if I think you’re one of them? :grin:

Why is that relevant? According to you i’m a british colonial apologist and a genocidal nationalist socual worker from dungiven. No offence, but you don’t seem entirely sensible.

Here, mate, how can you tell if somebody is a thick as two planks reactionary right-wing gobshite?

Don’t worry, they’ll tell you by telling you they’re a fan of Jordan Peterson.

Sorry sid. Im still trying to come to terms with the colonial british nationalist social worker bit.

You forgot about the male white bit mate (I’m assuming you’re this), that’s the real damning characteristic.

People like you are just the other side of the coin of the likes of Jim Allister, with whom you have far more in common than you’d ever like to admit. There’s a sort of Stockholm syndrome at work with you.

Therefore it wasn’t at all surprising to see you go full racist colonial Brit yesterday.

He cut you deep bro’

I see nothing at all wrong with being a white male, pal.

Which is entirely different to your virulent racist outlook against people of colour.

He laid bare my british colonial irish nationalism for all to see.
And now i have ro add jim allister and stockholm syndrom to the mix.

3 Likes

No judgement there, only empathy.

1 Like

Oh there definitely was judgement. Entirely accurate judgement.

As is the judgement of you being an empathy-drained white supremacist nutcase.

Hyde giving another tour de force.

1 Like

The Lovely Leaver Louise calling for a delay on Brexit.

She makes a lot of sense , the Russia nonsense aside.

Christ

That horrid toad Michael Gove on Andrew Marr there. He hasn’t led the British people up the garden path.

1 Like