BREXIT thread

Either way, tnh

Agreed

Quite possibly the driver were traffic control to alert him to say, a dead sheep on the line.

The bloke was probably a remainer who blames Russian money for influencing the Brexit referendum .

Business doesn’t sleep or do 9-5 nowadays Fagan, customer calls, you take the call.

1 Like

Underlings take the call.

I personally wouldn’t want a customer, least of all a Russian customer, to think that I had to take public transport to work.

1 Like

God forbid.

Corbyn apparently now supporting a second referendum.

But what type of second referendum.

What will the question be in a 2nd referendum?

I would imagine that if some kind of deal.is reached with the EU snd agreed with Parliament, the people will be asked to ratify it.
Possibility of a second question then asking them whether or not they want to go through with Brexit if they say no to the first.

let’s be honest,we made a huge fuck up, didn’t we?

1 Like

WILL GALWAY BATE MAYO?

2 Likes

Large parts of the network are above ground. So yes possibly

Is that what your lady boss told you?

1 Like

He sounds like a cunt.

Theres going to be a lot of blood spilled in the next few days

Arlene and Sammy will be in full meltdown by Friday lads

Nobody seems sure what Labour actually are doing. Looks like the Shadow Cabinet agreed for a second vote on May’s Deal vs Remain but now Seamus Milne is briefing behind their backs. I assume Corbyn only moves because of the threat of more resignations, just like May has only moved because of her own cabinet members threatening same.

And so the can kicking begins this thing will never happen in a meaningful sense anyhow