BREXIT thread

You missed this one:

5 Likes

It’s the new bitcoin, like I said.

so nothing has changed
the can has been booted down the road to sit in a ditch somewhere
both of them will call this a success, the shinners in the dail and the DUP madman will say it wasnt a proper deal and will bleat on… everyone knows this cant be resolved, noone cares if it can or cant be resolved so the plan will be just to move it to one side, pretend it dosent exists and move on to the business end of proceedings
coveney was a blitrhering mess this morning on radio 1, he sounded like @mikehunt in his annual review, there was no quantifiable accomplishment and it was clear that the whole effort and long hours were a waste of time, we were clearly back where we had started, and the absence of data meant anyone could interpret what they wanted from the discussions

13 Likes

:laughing:

This seems to me to be a victory for the DUP and a defeat for the hardline Brexiteers. But that’s not a bad thing for the 26 counties.

Nothing seems to have changed as regards the North-South relationship from Monday.

blithering

3 Likes

The whole thing has been a great deflection from housing and health .

The big thing now will be to have the issue going in early January when half the country is on a hospital trolley .

1 Like

His “partner” probably got them for him.

1 Like

That and the string vest and chap pants he wears in the George

You’re savage homophobic.

7 Likes

God only knows what goes on when the lights go out and the cameras are away… it’s disgusting

1 Like

its disgraceful

3 Likes

I’d hazard a guess at, gay sex and sleep.

Is he the twink or the bear in the relationship

Eh why do want to know that?

Don’t, jesus dont.

ah there’s no need for that

2 Likes

out of order