BREXIT thread

We’ll see, some outlandish suggestions like the Queen dissolving Parliament and then starting again are out there. It’s a total embarrassment regardless and it wasn’t without warning. Bercow called her out already over the delays.

He is right to put a stop to the nonsense. The fact that the UK has been the most stable democracy in the world for several hundred years is almost by chance. With no written Constitution, convention is hugely important and she has flagarently abused that.

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more mate.

If it was a football match the crowd would be chanting “You don’t know what you’re doing”

Some performance by him there on C4 News.

He’s bonkers.

What’s the craic now? I would imagine that the extension request will be granted. Does anyone want to make a guess how long she"ll be given?
@Tim_Riggins ?

An absolute dunderhead of a Tory on Newsnight there.

Astounding that the Government didn’t see this coming

Switch over to iTV and watch Ian Wright’s programme about black football players. I’ve given up on Newsnight

Look on the bright side. At least Threasa won’t have to sign another cheque for Arlene

We win guys

The report found that:

******* Dublin is by far the biggest beneficiary with 100 relocations, well ahead of Luxembourg (60), Paris (41), Frankfurt (40) and Amsterdam (32).**

The I, the I, the IFSC

5 Likes

Up da Dubs .Fair play to you bud!

Ireland needs a strong Dublin.

https://youtu.be/hEwPZyZ7lJk

1 Like

This is what we’re dealing with here. Good jesus.

1 Like

Fuck up ya stook

Tooler talking about the break up of the UK.