BREXIT thread

A lot, lot thicker.

Dominic Raab, Andrea Leadsom, Chris Grayling etc. aren’t fit to be town councillors, never mind government ministers.

1 Like

Ya put a couple thousand Syrians in fingal there you’d freak out. No point you then seeking refugee status in Limerick, we closed our doors when we drove the polish out.

16m or so brits

Why do they want to stop 16m Brits returning to their own country? - you’re not making a lot of sense here.

OK 40% of London is white. 40% of London wanted to leave. The immigrants we’re hardly voting to leave.

A lot of British people aren’t white numb nuts.

So no one of colour is British? ---- What’s the breakdown of immigrants vs white people in places like Sunderland that strongly voted to leave?

England actually voted 53% to leave set aside Scotland that’s 2million difference in that vote there Scotland have no identity either do the North of Ireland.

I can pull up the demographics if you want even with British blacks included I’m still winning this argument.

What we need is Airbus to announce they’re moving all English operations to Monaghan.

1 Like

London was being over run so Sunderland voted leave … is that what you are saying?

England has spoken here 53.4% bruv.

I’m not disputing that - nor that racism played a part … but you’re making it out to be solely anti immigration / racist ---- That’s very misleading of you… please behave yourself.

That’s nice of him, saves me from having to do it

Hold on a second we are the same here from our politicians
UK-out-of-Ireland

Checkmate. Iv stuff to do today gents il leave ye pondering how I got the better of ye again.

Oh you’ve gone and done it.

1 Like

Maybe if the UK gave back everything they stole from years of imperialism “they” would all go back home?

In the same way Britain Exit was portmanteaued to “Brexit”, Brexit Deadline Day really should be portmanteaued to “Breadline Day”.

I was tempted to go even further and call it “Bray”, but I’ll leave off.

2 Likes

oddball

3 Likes