BREXIT thread

Florence of Belgravia has stood down now.

Times move on. Corbyn avoided Glastonbury this year as he was advised he would be booed.

In fairness, nobody knows what the makeup of Parliament will be.

2 Likes

This is the point people seem to be forgetting. If the tories get a majority, which isn’t implausible with corbyn as leader of the opposition, they’ll just change the law back again.

Matt Cooper winding up David Davies on VM1

Jaysus David Davis was lashing out there.

1 Like

He’s a thick cunt who hates the eu as he ran afoul of them in the sugar industry, basically because he’s a thick cunt

Patricio O’Donovano gone multi-lingual on us

Cooper calling Boris a liar and a bluffer. Davis didnt take that to well.

I don’t think they will have enough out and out no deal brexiteers to do that in my opinion the endgame is the likes of customs union and EEA

I hope you are right mate, I really do.

He was good mates with Tony Benn as it happens. Another dreamer.

If there is an election could the DUP be in trouble up the North for the way they have carried on?

Davis is the jade goody of the tory party. A thick cunt of a man who should be on the airwaves for entertainment purposes only.

But the issue there is who negotiates the deal. Boris will have to either accepts a customs union/single market or a backstop. That will split his Party.

You aren’t going to see many moderate new Conservative candidates in the next election after this purge. Himself and Cummings are going to go balls out for the Farage and Brexit vote.

IMO the ideal scenario for Boris now is that he loses power to an unstable coalition who either get a deal or call a referendum that leads to Remain. I can’t see him having any leadership beyond 6 months otherwise.

3 Likes

Logically yes, realistically no

Boris sold his soul for power, he went all in, but he and his henchmen will be forgotten quicker than the Flemensburg Government alas

Insert your favorite Borisism here

He has Balkanized Britian
He has out Jeremy’d Jeremy
He has no new news for you

He makes Jacob Rees-Mogg look intellectual