BREXIT thread

Serious Simon who can’t read emails. Another bluffer

The Brits want OUT of the North:

OUT OUT OUT OUT they said

Simon and Leo doing the hard yards while Bomber Anderson stands in the European parliament wearing an Eire soccer jersey, shouting out xenophobic gibberish.

They are not credible politicians.

2 Likes

What do we want

We don’t know

When do we want it

Now

2 Likes

they want to magic up a stable united ireland by having a vote in the morning and then exterminating all Unionists who disagree, and give free money, education, medical care, cars, sky tv and houses to everyone

Coveney is the only minister who is worth his salt in the farce we call a cabinet.

Oh - it’s Simon now is it after I had to spell it out for you – As usual and in typical fanta pants fashion - you have nothing but bluster - Let the wumming to the lads that can actually do it pal.

I thought you left the shinners? You’re taking this very personally.

Well, obviously

I havent commented on anything to do with the Sinn Fein – I’ve been talking about FG - you keep bringing up SF for some bizarre reason.

FG are a pragmatic party who will try and do a deal. SF are still playing student union politics shouting from the sidelines and refusing to govern. Leadership is not for everybody I guess.

2 Likes

Yeah - keep throwing out the empty soundbites ---- If SF are so irrelevant, I dont see why you and fanta pants keep bringing them up.

1 Like

Dya reckon Éamon Ó Cuív will have Leo shot as well?

I’m only joshing with you.

I know mate -

Hopefully.

I think Varadkar will be seen in the fullness of time as a modern day Michael Collins

2 Likes

He’ll have seen off many more pricks than Collins thats for sure.

1 Like

Have they gone into the tunnel yet. I wouldn’t like to be heading into a tunnel with Leo. You’d come out with more then a deal.

Do they even have a leader at the moment?