BREXIT thread

Sinn Fein have always been an anti-EU party and has always resisted and criticized European integration.

1 Like

Deflection, deflection, deflection … You’ve nothing to say about Leo so in true Irish fashion let’s try and deflect by sticking the boot in SF.

Small-timers, they don’t know what they want. Which is why they are plummeting in the polls.

3 Likes

I just did. I said Leo was doing a great job. Finding a solution to the Brexit issue while leading a country to full employment.

Health is the worst state it has ever been in.
Homlessness is at it’s worst.
Housing is gone beyond a crisis.
‘full employment’ is nothing but a stat to hide behind - the cost of living in this country is off the charts and negates this stat.

He is badly neglecting his real job and hiding behind brexit — Coveney is doing all the Brexit heavy lifting and Leo the snake is slithering his way in for optics.

2 Likes

Poor @anon61878697 is having a meltdown.

4 Likes

He really is. Sexual fantasies about Leo, Maggie Thatcher, Number 10, dildos. It’s fascinating to watch.

Chocolatemice is doing A-ok … He just isnt bought over by a bit of optics and cheap talk…

How is the Sinn Féin “fight” going for special status for NI that they promised? Doing fuck all, as you well know.

Why are you asking me? ---- and again, what have SF to do with Leo neglecting his his duties?

I think you give Coveney too much credit. FG would have had us in the Commonwealth at this stage if negotiations were left up to them. Thank God the EU has our backs.

1 Like

I think Simon has done a decent job and I think FG made a bad call not making him leader … Varadkar is a snake who is full of contempt for the ordinary working man… The highlight of his stewardship has been his colourful socks and using his position to get back stage access to Kyle Minouge — his unwillingness to throw the inept minister for housing under the bus just because he is also a homosexual really sums Leo up and FG up - No accountability , no genuine concern for the country - just entitlement.

3 Likes

You’re a member of the party. How is it going?

Is this a Brexit thread or what?

I’m not a party member.

Disillusioned by their lack of action?

Coveney is a snake too. Just better at hiding it.

Difference of opinion on current leadership.

If we are to be believed NI is about to get special status so I’d say that was a victory for SF?

One of their female MPs was claiming their insistences to the Taoiseach and EU hit home on UTV last night. Whether you like it or not they’ll be given credit for it by some and won’t be slow to claim credit for it either.

1 Like

The last time we sent a gay blueshirt to negotiate with the Brits didn’t end so well. More of the same here I fear.

1 Like

The slow learners party. They are doing just fine right now. Sitting on their holes doing nothing whilst serious politicans like Simon Coveney look after the interests of NI

3 Likes