BREXIT thread

Cringe

4 Likes

If the British don’t like one thing, it’s being bullied by countries they consider less than themselves.
In this case though, bullying is a rather polite way of describing it, as they’re being bitch slapped all over the shop and rightly so.

the way this thing is being reported on in Oireland and the UK is totally different, uncle paddy is cheerleading the eu angle, the reality is on the mainland is very different

In Europe you mean?

1 Like

Start stockpiling cans of tuna pal

Deary me, he uses huel

1 Like

I’m totally confused with Brexit now. Will the UK be fucked or not? As long as some of those loyalists up north get it slapped in their chops, I’ll be happy. They are quite smug now, with the DUP holding “Treesa” to ransom.

Will brexit make it even easier for China to buy the British crown jewels?

4 Likes

That’s magnificent

1 Like

Tusk tweeted a piss take of May. Pretty disrespectful stuff. I’d imagine it’s hardened up a lot of doubtful leavers if there was a second referendum. I also don’t get the tactic of shafting her. It’s a bit of a nuclear option. Unless they’re trying to force a second referendum but her getting the bullet is more likely and sure who the duck knows what would happen then.

It’s pretty embarrassing to see all the snowflakery over that in the UK media and Government. He actually posted it in the morning before things fell apart and it was light hearted. What pissed off the EU was May’s meeting with Varadkar.

It’s usually the French who fly off the handle emotionally over stuff like that, Otto von Bismarck goaded them into a War once upon a time.

2 Likes

If I’d a teacher like you I might have been allowed to do history gcse

1 Like

Whether it was light hearted or not doesn’t really matter when the English media uses it to portray the summit as a humiliation. Shoddy diplomacy from a giant ego.

Correct on the first part but not on the second.

this is the type of shit you are dealing with.

1 Like

They’ve toned it down slightly now.
The sun, unfortunately, generally dictates policy in the UK.
It’s one of the few advantages to social media is the decline of the impact of the print media zealots.

Paddy can’t his head around the fact that leave means leave, not vote again until they get the answer they want like in Oireland

1 Like

in this case, though, they need to vote again to get the answer they need. They’ve allowed this to turn into an absolute cluster fuck. They underestimated the sheer stupidity/amount of Little Englanders like yourself.

The Irish question will always be there … always … until Ireland takes her place among the nations of the world. Ireland unfree shall never be at peace. Nor shall the UK.

1 Like