BREXIT thread

I think it works both ways.
I was reading there that the English won’t give the Spanish any access to the airport.
It’s on disputed territory apparently, even more disputed than the island itself.

Island? ??..

Jim allister cleaning house on bbc on the myths surrounding consequences of Brexit. Some FG Eire and SF no mark can’t lay a glove on him.

Janey, if @Fagan_ODowd sees those posts we’ll be shot.

Slip up … When you take a ferry somewhere it’s an easy thing to do… it used to be an Island so we’re ok.

Jim allister has been repeating himself ad infinitum since the referendum was promised by Cameron, he’s an intelligent individual who’s practiced the same diatribe endlessly
. He’s a bigoted wee twerp who left the dup because it wasn’t bigoted enough for him, a distilled and refined Jamie bryson and an embittered uncultured tub of hatred.
He’s proof that even a turd can receive a superficial polish.

2 Likes

What specific “myths surrounding consequences of Brexit” was Jim cleaning house on?

1 Like

Does that make him wrong on every issue? Play the ball not the man.

If he joins tfk I’ll play the ball.

Danny Dyer emerging as the voice of reason on the mainland.

1 Like

I didnt understand half of that :rofl:

What language was that?

Maybe the forum’s resident royalists, @Tim_Riggins, @Matty_Hislop and @GeoffreyBoycott can translate for us.

1 Like

:grin:

Or the Hull slaphead.

Strong and stable

https://youtu.be/fw-ZM0RQdk0

The Leave voting company owner who now wants a soft Brexit to protect his company but doesn’t regret his vote is my favourite.

2 Likes

Proper order. There’s a real Berlin 1945 vibe around this.

You old bastard.